If Cyclops is your Favorite X-Men then you the cops

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
THAT shyt made no fukking sense at all...:mindblown: how can a fukking molecule man powers stop a cosmic entity that can blow up planets and shift reality... makes no fukking sense...
Molecule man was then in possession of ALL of the power of the Beyonders. The same Beyonders that killed all the abstract concepts and pushed The Living Tribunal's shyt in with ease. Only person they weren't fukking with was The One Above All.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Molecule man was then in possession of ALL of the power of the Beyonders. The same Beyonders that killed all the abstract concepts and pushed The Living Tribunal's shyt in with ease. Only person they weren't fukking with was The One Above All.

Ohhhh ok... I mean that whole shyt was tripping me out like doom rewrote the entire rules of the universe himself and im like...:mindblown: nothing works to kill this guy???:what:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Cyclops > Wolverine

JS4NIo2.png

rQz1dlp.png

rfxUUYX.png

uT9yxQS.png

JzmUEOd.png

rHmlPrQ.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Scott Summers has BEEN a real one, but he's slept on since most people don't read comics and only know him as the dude who got punched for leaving Morph.
Cyclops has been sonning Wolverine since the 70s in the comics.
proteus18como.jpg

proteus2sjot9.jpg

proteus361qww.jpg
proteus405rab.jpg

proteus5fsr8e.jpg

In more recent years, Cyclops willingly became public enemy number one to save mutantkind while Logan and Beast were shucking and jiving for the Avengers.
Wolverine was ruined as a character when his fanboys got old enough to write comics and made him bigger than the whole team.
They forgot that the MYSTERY is what made Wolverine dope. You weren't supposed to know everything about him, and the writers very rarely gave him the spotlight, which increased the :banderas: factor when you got to see him actually going off. Logan is supposed to have that Rogue One Darth Vader aura.

famouspanelswolverine5.jpg

famouspanelswolverine6.jpg

famouspanelswolverine7.jpg

famouspanelswolverine8.jpg

^ THAT'S WOLVERINE.

As for those other characters OP mentioned...

Unpopular opinion: Gambit and Bishop are overrated IMO.
Gambit is dope in the cartoon, but mostly :snooze: elsewhere since he's irrelevant to so much of the best stuff in the actual comics.

He always struck me as one of those characters that was cool to us just because we were kids in the 90s.
Looking back now as an adult, he was basically the X-men equivalent of this dude:
200px-Poochie.png

Pepe LePew in a trenchcoat. His whole existence peaked with the 90s cartoon IMO.

Bishop would have been a lot more interesting if Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers and Cable hadn't done the whole "time traveler from a horrible future" storyline first. Time travel in X-men was way played out by that point.

Much like Gambit, Bishop strikes me as another one of those characters who was only cool to us just 'cause we were kids in the 90s, but he didn't really stand the test of time.
To be fair though, Bishop and Gambit are still leagues better than the trash characters they're coming up with today :scusthov:

Nightcrawler is that dude though. He should have been a regular on the 90s cartoon series, and they messed up by not having him on the Blue or Gold teams in the books. Colossus is also really underrated. Both Colossus and Nightcrawler deserved more than 2 episodes.

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Ohhhh ok... I mean that whole shyt was tripping me out like doom rewrote the entire rules of the universe himself and im like...:mindblown: nothing works to kill this guy???:what:
Doom was only as powerful as Owen Reece wanted him to be.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cable is an interesting character.

Time traveler
Telekinesis
Bio-robotic arm
Super Strength
And you can never catch him without a trigger.
He'll have beef with almost anybody like Deadpool, Wolverine, and even Captain America.
Plus, he's the love child of Cyclops and Phoenix's clone.
Hard
Ass
Muthafuka
I wanna see a Bishop and Cable buddy cop style book by Marvel at some point :russ::lolbron:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Cyclops was a dope character in the animated series and comics, they pussified his character in those X-Men movies.

They turned him into some simping to Jean emotional cornball and basically centered the storyline around Wolverine who basically took his girl.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Cable is an interesting character.

Time traveler
Telekinesis
Bio-robotic arm
Super Strength
And you can never catch him without a trigger.
He'll have beef with almost anybody like Deadpool, Wolverine, and even Captain America.
Plus, he's the love child of Cyclops and Phoenix's clone.
Hard
Ass
Muthafuka

I was a Nate Grey stan as a child

Cable_vs_Nate_Grey.jpg

I always wish they did more wiht the two characters together.

With that said , the Zac Thompson Cable run (Past Fears TPB) features a pretty good story featuring Nate and Cable.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont remember anybody liking Bishop though. Wolverine and Nightcrawler though, everybody liked. The irony of so many Black kids growing up liking Gambit during those years. Cajun white dude. I've been meaning to explore him more considering he was named the white devil at one point.

Anybody know the story on Gambit and the white devil?
:dwillhuh: What you mean?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only did I love Cyclops I ____s with his 80s pre-Jim Lee suit heavy.

Cyclops-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Scott-Summers-Classic-b.jpg

:jawalrus:

And if Cyclops wasn't on your Marvel vs. Capcom A team you was not beating me.

Pick Wolverine and come catch this drop kick followed by the super optic blast, mega hadouken full power up tag team. Its a wrizzap.

:jawalrus::jawalrus::jawalrus:

Co-sign. Early 80s X-men >>>> early 90s X-men if we're going to keep it 100.

Dark Phoenix Saga >
Days of Future Past >
God Loves Man Kills (the storyline X2 was based on) >
The Brood Saga >
Wolverine in Japan >

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Not only did I love Cyclops I fukks with his 80s pre-Jim Lee suit heavy.

Cyclops-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Scott-Summers-Classic-b.jpg

:jawalrus:

And if Cyclops wasn't on your Marvel vs. Capcom A team you was not beating me.

Pick Wolverine and come catch this drop kick followed by the super optic blast, mega hadouken full power up tag team. Its a wrizzap.

:jawalrus::jawalrus::jawalrus:

Nothing about this costume has any swag