If Cyclops is your Favorite X-Men then you the cops

Daps
I dont remember anybody liking Bishop though. Wolverine and Nightcrawler though, everybody liked. The irony of so many Black kids growing up liking Gambit during those years. Cajun white dude. I've been meaning to explore him more considering he was named the white devil at one point.

Anybody know the story on Gambit and the white devil?

Was never a fan of Bishop as a character but his power set is amazing

Daps
vIK322r.jpg

:wtf:

Scott put Magneto on ice??

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Hickman buried this dude for good when he had him holding the totality of the Phoenix Force and still get his shyt obliterated by a FRACTION of the Molecule Man's power that God King Doom was allowed to wield.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hickman buried this dude for good when he had him holding the totality of the Phoenix Force and still get his shyt obliterated by a FRACTION of the Molecule Man's power that God King Doom was allowed to wield.

THAT shyt made no fukking sense at all...:mindblown: how can a fukking molecule man powers stop a cosmic entity that can blow up planets and shift reality... makes no fukking sense...

parallax

Superstar
Daps

none of the 616 stuff worked on battleworld. its the same reason the infinity gauntlet didnt work. but hickman did bury him for good. his "brainwashed" ass is seeminly happy wth his family and dog on the moon

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP a comic book casual. He's not my favorite by any stretch but breh was ruthless for about a 10 year run

Bishop and Cable :salute:

Cable is an interesting character.

Time traveler
Telekinesis
Bio-robotic arm
Super Strength
And you can never catch him without a trigger.
He'll have beef with almost anybody like Deadpool, Wolverine, and even Captain America.
Plus, he's the love child of Cyclops and Phoenix's clone.
Hard
Ass
Muthafuka

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Not only did I love Cyclops I fukks with his 80s pre-Jim Lee suit heavy.

Cyclops-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Scott-Summers-Classic-b.jpg

:jawalrus:

And if Cyclops wasn't on your Marvel vs. Capcom A team you was not beating me.

Pick Wolverine and come catch this drop kick followed by the super optic blast, mega hadouken full power up tag team. Its a wrizzap.

:jawalrus::jawalrus::jawalrus: