If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Another fact is that he was raised in a Jewish community with his white mother in canada then he started cosplaying as a black american speaking on shyt he never experienced in the slightest, which is what this shyt is about. Cultural cosplaying fraud.

How is this any different from moving from Vancouver to Compton at 18 to be a blood?

Edit - dude couldn't reply to this so he 1 starred the thread :heh:

Last edited:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Dot a hypocrite. This is the point I was making in my own thread. So is his fanbase. :manny:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a sexual offender rolling with him since he likes hanging out with sex offenders so much.

Please tag me when yall find that. :mjgrin:
LEMME HEAR YOU SAY OV HOE

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not about Drake not being black, the accusation is about him being a CULTURAL fraud, are you guys this dumb :snoop:
Except Drake isn't a "culture vulture". Everything that he has done genre-wise was transactional. nikkas just dont like him cus he's a half cac jew from Canada and has been dominating rap for over a decade.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jay Worthy from Vancouver? I thought he was Mexican or from somewhere in South America. Didn’t realize dude an Indian/Punjabi cat :mjlol: I feel duped. How he rep Piru and Compton like he really from there? Someone needs to diss and expose this nikka and I actually like some of his joints. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him say nikka on a track :patrice: I know Cali nikkas like Mexicans slide with that

He moved to Compton at like 17 or some shyt and became a gang member

There's no exposing him, he's Grimes cousin, he's well known in the industry. He produced the Kendrick doc that Vice did, he interviewed Freeway Rick. I mean he's a straight cac that says nikka in every song. He's had billboards out here. If he was gonna get exposed it would've happened already. He's definitely considered official in LA circles, it is what it is.

He's also a pretty damn good rapper, wouldn't be surprised if he's writing for others.

Daps

There's no exposing him, he's Grimes cousin, he's well known in the industry. He produced the Kendrick doc that Vice did, he interviewed Freeway Rick. I mean he's a straight cac that says nikka in every song. He's had billboards out here. If he was gonna get exposed it would've happened already. He's definitely considered official in LA circles, it is what it is.

He's also a pretty damn good rapper, wouldn't be surprised if he's writing for others.
In videos he comes across as a super blood OG. I thought he was born and raised out there lol. He really put in the work? I'll never understand LA gang politics.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

$$$

he paid to be down like rhe rest of them

Prolly linked saying he can move work to canada. This is how half of these wannabes do it. Then they can goto canada and go look how real i am. Its like how the mob had kids in the neighborhood deal drugs for them and then they just take all the money and say “now you with me”. Really they being extorted and its a free pay day. Why not.

That OT the Real white guy did same thing. Now he uses kensington as his big bad rep. Theres a reason wvery white kid in nj and pa ends up in kensington. I know people who dont even consider themselves drug dealers who move more shyt than these guys did. But now they paying for people to stand next to them so the optics are good

I know some big rappers who laughed when OT came through in a bulletproof car and bodyguards to do features. Meanwhile the other rappers are there dolo like “wtf is wrong with this guy? Guess he thinks we might rob him?” And it was nothing but jokes the whole day.

Last edited: