If Drake Ain't Black Then WTF Is Jay Worthy?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Indian Canadian from Vancouver, British Columbia who moved to Compton at 18 to be a Piru because he thought it would make his music more authentic. Also Elon Musk brother in law.

Dude music is fire though, but I'm curious why Kendrick don't keep the same energy with him :jbhmm:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Worthy from Vancouver? I thought he was Mexican or from somewhere in South America. Didn’t realize dude an Indian/Punjabi cat :mjlol: I feel duped. How he rep Piru and Compton like he really from there? Someone needs to diss and expose this nikka and I actually like some of his joints. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him say nikka on a track :patrice: I know Cali nikkas like Mexicans slide with that

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
It's not about Drake not being black, the accusation is about him being a CULTURAL fraud, are you guys this dumb :snoop:
Exactly these mixed muthafukkas in they feelings on behalf of Drake when no one said he aint black.lol
Obviously he is black his dad is black. No one is refuting that fact.

Another fact is that he was raised in a Jewish community with his white mother in canada then he started cosplaying as a black american speaking on shyt he never experienced in the slightest, which is what this shyt is about. Cultural cosplaying fraud. Be yourself Aubrey. Same shyt Miley Cyrus was doing.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Jay Worthy from Vancouver? I thought he was Mexican or from somewhere in South America. Didn’t realize dude an Indian/Punjabi cat :mjlol: I feel duped. How he rep Piru and Compton like he really from there? Someone needs to diss and expose this nikka and I actually like some of his joints. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him say nikka on a track :patrice: I know Cali nikkas like Mexicans slide with that

He said "nikka" in the video in the OP. Kenny got a whole Brahman-Indian representing his crew.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

:dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Trust me I was in shambles when I found out he was an Indian Canadian the whole time too

I still fw his music tho but this shyt was jarring

Trolling aside, the serious answer here is Kendrick prolly think hes Mexican too, and they scared to check Mexicans over there in LA