"If Drake stopped releasing it would affect the entire genre of Rap.If Kendrick never released again nothing would change"

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing Was the Same >>>>>>>>>

It really wasn't the same because that's the point at which I really wasn't fan of his music anymore. I still liked If You're Reading This, It's Too Late. Views, More Life, and disc 1 of Scorpion had joints, but IYRTITL was the last project of his that was consistently dope overall. The other albums I don't really remember.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
its true but the majority of fans always roots against the hand (usually)

drake and kendrick arent the same type of rap musicians or artists at all
drake is a pop megastar that transcends the culture ... he's successful without trying and does basic pop artist framework to keep his legacy going

once you come to terms with Drake being a pop artist and doing what they all do... you cant even really hate. Its not the same work.

Kendrick is amazing but doesnt actually give a fukk about the actual culture. Most of the shots he took at Drake are low hanging fruit and crowd pleaser shyt. Kendrick aint the representation of black america or a stand up husband etc. Nothing he said was anything that people havent said about Drake for a decade or knew previously. Drake will always bounce back because he's a pop star to children and average people... Kendrick matryred himself as this revolutionary character (which hes not) and will probably be blackballed in the long run. Then he will blame being blackballed on being a martyr instead of just saying "I dont really want to release much or care" :yeshrug:

It was an amazing battle and both dudes came with heat, the fans crowned Kendrick off rip because we all hate Drake. But in my opinion only Kendrick took a real L... he got exposed with the kid and his girl unfollowed and bounced. Drake didnt go through shyt that we already didnt know... you can probably pull the same topics up directly from this website.

and just think... this was all over Drake fukking a few dudes girls. having surgery and talking to 18 year olds and being corny isnt gonna stop the fact that he still fukked your girl.. if anything it makes you look more retarded. they should have set drake up and beat his ass then release the songs... otherwise you are just crying about a dude who finessed you.

great beef but people are gonna overrate one side or the other... they are both loser ass dudes honestly :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rap existed before drake and will be fine once he finally bows out as well

Y'all dikk riding will be eternal tho :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is dumb as fukk....DMX didn't become DMX because Biggie died he became DMX becuase his shyt was hot... Pac and Biggie couldn't
even gatekeep each other from being successful while ACTIVELY trying to tear each other down while they were here. Yet we're to belive that no other movements would have happened or had the same level of success if they stayed alive :mjlol: this is that delusional Drake stan babble that gets laughed at...the only effective "change" would be no new Drake content...that is it...which is shouldn't even be worth making a tweet about because obviously if he goes away that would inherently mean no new records from him.
Bruh what are u talking about right now? Ur having an argument that I didn't have. Pac and Biggie dying changed the course of things. Period. There is literally NO denying it. fukk is u bringing up DMX for?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
its true but the majority of fans always roots against the hand (usually)

drake and kendrick arent the same type of rap musicians or artists at all
drake is a pop megastar that transcends the culture ... he's successful without trying and does basic pop artist framework to keep his legacy going

once you come to terms with Drake being a pop artist and doing what they all do... you cant even really hate. Its not the same work.

Kendrick is amazing but doesnt actually give a fukk about the actual culture. Most of the shots he took at Drake are low hanging fruit and crowd pleaser shyt. Kendrick aint the representation of black america or a stand up husband etc. Nothing he said was anything that people havent said about Drake for a decade or knew previously. Drake will always bounce back because he's a pop star to children and average people... Kendrick matryred himself as this revolutionary character (which hes not) and will probably be blackballed in the long run. Then he will blame being blackballed on being a martyr instead of just saying "I dont really want to release much or care" :yeshrug:

It was an amazing battle and both dudes came with heat, the fans crowned Kendrick off rip because we all hate Drake. But in my opinion only Kendrick took a real L... he got exposed with the kid and his girl unfollowed and bounced. Drake didnt go through shyt that we already didnt know... you can probably pull the same topics up directly from this website.

and just think... this was all over Drake fukking a few dudes girls. having surgery and talking to 18 year olds and being corny isnt gonna stop the fact that he still fukked your girl.. if anything it makes you look more retarded. they should have set drake up and beat his ass then release the songs... otherwise you are just crying about a dude who finessed you.

great beef but people are gonna overrate one side or the other... they are both loser ass dudes honestly :yeshrug:
Aubrey lost. Get over it. Jesus Christ wtf:mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We probably wouldn't have had whole movements without the death of those 2
To:
Bruh what are u talking about right now? Ur having an argument that I didn't have. Pac and Biggie dying changed the course of things. Period. There is literally NO denying it. fukk is u bringing up DMX for?
You have no argument about WHAT would have been differet aside from them no longer producing music due to their deaths.... you have 0 clue as to how or who those deaths impacted or didn't impact rrgarding their musical rise or their movements...it's baseless babble from pure speculation ... And now predictably you're playing dumb about what you just wrote lmao.... as I said the only thing that we know would be different in the game with his removal is that we wouldn't get any new Drake music that's it.... But that in itself is a dumb ass thing to even tweet about in the first place as that's self explanatory to begin with... Listen bruh...you dense ass Drake stans just need to sit down somewhere and reevaluate yourselves for a few days ...the rambling trying to scrape together a new narrative everyother day is getting more and more embarrassing with each post :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Drake fukking off would usher in a new era of creativity.
The game has advanced creatively independent of those two but posters here reject pretty much all of it.

Its been a struggle to break new stars in this generation Ice Spice been the only one. Hip hop feels increasingly regional again.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

To:

You have no argument about WHAT would have been differet aside from them no longer producing music due to their deaths.... you have 0 clue as to how or who those deaths impacted or didn't impact rrgarding their musical rise or their movements...it's baseless babble from pure speculation ... And now predictably you're playing dumb about what you just wrote lmao.... as I said the only thing that we know would be different in the game with his removal is that we wouldn't get any new Drake music that's it.... But that in itself is a dumb ass thing to even tweet about in the first place as that's self explanatory to begin with... Listen bruh...you dense ass Drake stans just need to sit down somewhere and reevaluate yourselves for a few days ...the rambling trying to scrape together a new narrative everyother day is getting more and more embarrassing with each post :mjlol:
Who the fukk said anything about DMX? Cause I said movements? nikka would Puff be as famous without Biggie dying? Him dropping "Ill Be Missing You". Him Piggy Backing of Mase? Who HIMSELF said "ever since Big died, my whole life changed , out the blue, im ya boo, that seems quite strange..". What would Rocafella be considering that Biggie wanted to create the Commission with Jay? What would Cam's career be like if Biggie was around to oversee shyt with Un? DMX was around for YEARS before he got hot. Would the people have reacted to him the same if he didn't feel the void with Pac? If so? Would HE have been the one to save Def Jam? What about Jay saving Def Jam and coming for the throne after Biggie died? Would there have been a full on battle between Biggie and Nas instead of Jay and Nas? Because Kick In The Door was the last of the exchange before Biggie died considering there was a cold war between them 2. Would we have even gotten Takeover vs Ether? How would that have looked without the precautions taken to make sure it didn't get off wax because of what happened with Pac and Biggie? See lil nikka. I was THERE. I was old enough and remember CLEARLY. U come off like u speaking on some hindsight shyt u ain't live thru. I REMEMBER the sentiments around that time. Biggie and Pac dying caused a chain reaction and to act like shyt didn't change after they died is fukking disingenuous.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
idk how you managed to quote the wrong poster but you are retarded for this post

first of all 12 mid projects doesn't mean shyt to me

secondly

2011 - section 80
2012 - gkmc
2015- to pimp a butterfly
2016 - that "throw away unmastered" album that is better than any drake album
2017 - damn
2018 - black panther soundtrack

throw in whatever work he did on compton, mans was probably writing jay rock's classic album

then global pandemic happened and he waited to drop. there was definitely chatter that kendrick was gonna drop in 2020/2021 before that shyt happened. oh well i don't even really like that album as much as his others anyway.

but stop with the bullshyt. :camby:

you are braindead if you think any artist besides drake, who is a microwave mid bullshyt artist with a whole writing staff, is more active than that.
he said 2012. that’s 3 albums and the I mastered shyt. u counting a movie soundtrack shows how little he’s done in the last 12 years.

the question also wasn’t who makes the better music, I prefer kendrick but drake has the summer on lock damn near every year. just because u or me don’t like it don’t change fact that he’s liked by the majority.