Religion/Spirituality If God has a plan for everyone how do we have freewill?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I've always thought of it as God has a plan for you but its your choice to follow said plan or not.

Say, for instance, if I have a child and set up all opportunities to make my child study medicine but when applying for college, they choose architecture. The plan and opportunities were there, they just went another course.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
some things are based on observable reality
some things are based on pure human imagination

I'd ask you some questions about what you havent observed yet believe anyways but I know how that will go

you have your faith and you have a right to that

Absolutely :sas2:

I don't believe

We know

I either know or I don't

If you wanted to know you'd search. But you dont because you dont WANT to know.

plus like I said what I want and what god wants are two different things seemingly
I would simply go in my own direction but that's not an option so I guess I'm just waiting for that hot fiyah :blessed::pachaha:+

It is an option for you and I to go in our own directions. Just know where it leads

Proverbs 14:12
There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death.

It is what it is breh :manny:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I know right this nikka is delusional i said the same thing he is truly a smart dumb person we know we dont have all the answers unlike religious people we are able to look at things such as the bible objectively it constantly contradicts itself and many of the things presented as fact in it have been dis proven.
frankly I don't even need to be this generous or vague
Considered together, the concept of an omnipotent and omni-benevolent god, and a blissful afterlife, are inconsistent with logic and our daily experience of the world. The general idea of God, with these commonly ascribed qualities of omniscience, benevolence, omnipotence and purveyor of a post-mortum heaven, makes no sense and can only be considered true if one is willing to indulge in non-sense (which you can see strewn about in this whole thread) or if one is intellectually challenged (I will leave any examples in this thread to your proper consideration.) Now talk to me about some of these old timey pagan gods, they made much more sense and were more in tuned with people's experience of the world and had much more integrity, they had and accepted their limitations, they were a$$holes and did not pretend to be saints, they were much easier to consider "real", then som psycho who says he is benevolent yet asks people to sacrifice their kids, condoned slavery, who said he was omnipotent, yet created flawed people, disease, famine, child mortality and disease. sorry that guy makes no sense.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
and i'm the smart dumb nikka. :lolbron:
x2VcnsB.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I've always thought of it as God has a plan for you but its your choice to follow said plan or not.

Say, for instance, if I have a child and set up all opportunities to make my child study medicine but when applying for college, they choose architecture. The plan and opportunities were there, they just went another course.

I don't understand this analogy please elaborate.

It's like you're comparing the idea of a all powerful God to a typical parent/child relationship.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: I actually got no problem with this. And thats not what contortionists on here have described as agnostic atheist.
yes they have
but you got to admit that once nikkas start calling themselves agnostic atheists and try explaining it, shyt quickly devolves to ...
uhm no

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yes they have

uhm no

and now you changed it to this?
not even a single knot
look at this
I don't know if a god exists
I know for them sure all the gods that have been described to me do not exist

that was so freakin' easy:russ:
I don't know if a god exists = I don't believe that gods exist? :lupe:

impossible to prove such things = :yeshrug:

"I know for them sure all the gods that have been described to me do not exist" is in the Gnostic Atheist part ? :mjpls:

with so many different definitions, a nikka who doesn't know anything might get confused right? :mjcry:. or do yall just
3kkpKFo.gif
as you go?

badhat

Pro
Daps
C'mon, this agnostic-atheist thing isn't that hard.

Agnostic means you don't claim to have certain knowledge of a higher power.

Atheist means you believe there's no higher power.

They're not contradictory terms, there's no need to belabor it.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand this analogy please elaborate.

It's like you're comparing the idea of a all powerful God to a typical parent/child relationship.
I have a better question for you
remember how people once thought the solar system was geocentric but then realized it was heliocentric?
it's hard to fault them because the main test they used to make this assertion was the fact that the sun seemed to fly overhead and come back around the next day to so it over again, so yeah it looks like the sun is going around us. problem is that is exactly the same observation one would make if the earth actually went around the sun, see what I'm getting at?

what would the world look like if the Christian God did not exist vs if he did?
what would the world look like if the Christian God had no plan at all for you vs if he did?

what if both circumstances look exactly the same?

ask him how he can tell the difference, that's the important question
intelligibility has a very clear signature for sane sentient people
it's impossible to get around it

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

he needs to
he is a closet Christian who wished he could harass atheists, the way the inconsistencies of his religion harass him
but he is not smart enough for the task
he is on a fool's errand

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Where Have i said they are contradictory terms? I just ask them to explain it to me who doesn't know any better :mjcry:. And all of them gave slightly different answers. In the end, I'm just a closet christian who's trying to persecute them.:jsus: