"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
OK I'm 14 episodes into the 1st season & I've been done comparing this show to the "Twilight" movies. The shows shytS on "Twilight" movies, bruh.

I'm ready to compare this show to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". I'll go ahead & say The 1st season of TVD so far, shyts all over the 1st seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". Those shows were too focused on monster-of-the-week episodes during their 1st seasons, while TVD's 1st season is more focused on the main strorylines.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention which chicks on the show can get the dikk. Because if it's 1 thing the CW does right with their shows, it's casting bad females.:shaq:

:shaq:Aunt Jenna, Caroline, & Vicki can all get the dikk, bruh.

:ehh:But, Elena & Bonnie do nothing for me.
Yeah, but when she plays Katherine :shaq:

That chick that plays Camille on The Originals is my chick now...

marcel-camille-the-originals-tv-show-35221213-245-250.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So...why wouldn't Klaus let Rebeka and Marcel be together again? :patrice:

He's your protege, your sister loves him, he loves her, you know he'd take good care of her, what was the problem again? This is why I'd lock Klaus under 2000 feet of cement, steel and chains like the nikka Silas. He's an azzhole for no reason.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anyone notice that they only cast light skin blacks in the originals?

Edit: They actually have dark skin people in the new episode

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Last week episode nearly left me like :to: seeing damn near all the characters show up. Especially when Klaus and Caroline had one last fukk before he went back to New Orleans for good.

I was nearly :sadbron: with Katherine cuz i thought they were really about to kill her off...but when she pulled that fukk shyt with Elena I just went..
jaguars-fan-gif.gif%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D224

This bytch ain't shyt! :russ:

Vampire Diaries and The Originals are 2 of the best vampire shows on television. After True Blood goes off the air during the summer this year, Vampire Diaries and The Originals will have the :boss:

Klaus is by far the most gangster vampire on television...he is a straight goon like :birdman: mixed with :demonic:..and gives NO fukks...:banderas:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
man, somebody hand nina dobrev the Emmy already

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:ohhh: I'm only 4 episodes into Season 3 of TVD, but do y'all really feel this way?:

she is really something special, i said in the justified threaad that her and timothy Olyphant needed to do something together

as far as tonights episode

did you really think they would kill off their best character :stopitslime:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did the chick who play rebekah bounce from the originals? how many episodes is this season?