If I was a smart white racist trolling the Coli...

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I skimmed through some of the op but i noticed all the ways we look to seperate and divide ourselves

Black women
Black men
Mixed
African
Carribean
American
Lower class/from the hood
Middle class/burbs

I think other races do this too, cacs have all kinds of ways they seperate themselves

Middle/upper class vs white trash
Italians vs Irish
North vs south
American vs European

At the end of the day were all human. Pride/ego and hatred seperate people

I need to stop talkin shyt about suburb brehs .im sure your parents worked hard to get yall yall up outta the hood, much respect. I realize i want to break the cycle and not raise my kids in such a toxic environment

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
TLR makes my skin crawl much of the time.....So many people advocating and basking in the most reprehensible and hateful ideas and thoughts, whether black women, women in general, other races, victims of crimes, it's just grotesque.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I refuse to watch internet "celebrity" videos, so I have no idea what the "ados" thing is about. Black Americans should only care about Black Americans? Other Black people can hold their own nuts? Caribbeans shouldn't get reparations?

Okay? :mindblown:

MerCrimmuh

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post really hits hard. Because it is so simple and so prevalent. Think about the companies being investigated in the Russia/Brexit situations. There are tons of WELL PAID JOBS doing exactly what is stated here.

I really believe that for the internet and society to move forward past the stupidity lane we are stuck in, we will have to fully unmask everyones personas on public commenting forums, Youtube, message boards, Twitter, Instagram etc and tie a persons words online to real life, and real life results.

I never thought I would say that. But this is how much of a society detriment trolls and bots are making in the world.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I skimmed through some of the op but i noticed all the ways we look to seperate and divide ourselves

Black women
Black men
Mixed
African
Caribbean
American
Lower class/from the hood
Middle class/burbs

I think other races do this too, cacs have all kinds of ways they seperate themselves

Middle/upper class vs white trash
Italians vs Irish
North vs south
American vs European

At the end of the day were all human. Pride/ego and hatred seperate people

I need to stop talkin shyt about suburb brehs .im sure your parents worked hard to get yall yall up outta the hood, much respect. I realize i want to break the cycle and not raise my kids in such a toxic environment

Good stuff - it always starts with us, cause almost anything we don't like in another person is present some part in ourselves.

You missed:

light-skinned/dark-skinned
married/single
south/outside the south
sometimes by city/coast though that's not as prevalent right now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah, I think this is a case of “agent provocateurs.” The gov and other shady organizations use that strategy to cause chaos, so why not here? I’ve thought more than a few times that some posters on here just say specific shyt to cause others to have a more extreme opinion about whatever the topic is, especially in TLR :francis:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
I just don't believe in the power of this type of posting. Are you really super influenced by other posters? Or do you come here with your ideas and promote those? I think it is way more the latter. I mean if a discussion holds no interest why participate? Who would let another screen name disqualify them based on their demographic? I wouldn't.
Yeah but you're of the :flabbynsick: demographic (I am as well), where we come to share are ideas and read others, but couldn't be swayed so easily by some foolery. Not the younger generations though, they have a more biblical look on internet opinion, because there's way less real life interaction with the internet being the way it is. You even see it on here, how many of these posters are quick to cape for a poster because they appear to be a woman. I don't really post outside of The Booth or read too much outside of it but the second I step into another forum that isn't the sports one you see this :cape: in random topics for "women" in here.

It's a little scary actually

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah but you're of the :flabbynsick: demographic (I am as well), where we come to share are ideas and read others, but couldn't be swayed so easily by some foolery. Not the younger generations though, they have a more biblical look on internet opinion, because there's way less real life interaction with the internet being the way it is. You even see it on here, how many of these posters are quick to cape for a poster because they appear to be a woman. I don't really post outside of The Booth or read too much outside of it but the second I step into another forum that isn't the sports one you see this :cape: in random topics for "women" in here.

It's a little scary actually
Good point. :ehh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This site could honestly do without TLR :yeshrug: (not including the gym and show room subforums)
Yup! The problem is that TLR is looked at as the lobby/living room of the forum. Clearly we're a hip hop site. Clearly we're about sports. But TLR is the space to just chill and debrief on day to day shyt.

TLR is the IC's version of AKA Donkey and should be treated as such. Either make it a sub forum or create another main forum for normal, well-adjusted folks.