If Kyrie stayed attached to Lebron, where would he have ended up ranking all time?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Had Lebron stayed in Cleveland I highly doubt he would have gotten hurt in 2019.........Lebron was not in tip-top condition in 2019 because the plan was to win the championship in year number 2 as a Laker...Lebron did not come into Lakers camp in peak form back in 2019.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Had Lebron stayed in Cleveland I highly doubt he would have gotten hurt in 2019.........Lebron was not in tip-top condition in 2019 because the plan was to win the championship in year number 2 as a Laker...Lebron did not come into Lakers camp in peak form back in 2019.
LeBron isn't the type to slack on training. I think the 2018 run at 33/Year 15 took too much out of him and was the tipping point for his durability.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people almost convinced me that Kyrie was reliable

Lebron got away from him at the perfect time
he is amazing, and once upon a time I had him for MVP when he was on Cleveland alone, just based off his skill and play (not record)
but saying he is better than Kobe is nuts
Kobe at an old age locked him up Kyrie is just not mentally strong enough to be like that
Lebron got out at the right time Kyrie fukked Boston, Brooklyn, Cleveland etc

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe saw the obvious similarities to his path and Kyrie's. Who better for Kyrie to take advice from? Someone who dealt with the same situation

Like Kobe he...

-felt trapped in a larger than life shadow
-felt like he was contributing just as much
-wanted the glory for himself

problem was....he wasn't Kobe :francis:

He's as talented as Kobe was...maybe even more.

But he always lacked that mental makeup to be the franchise guy. Which means he couldn't actually follow in Kobe's path.

To his credit he figured it out and tried to get back into that secondary role....but he didn't have the kind of chemistry with KD or Luka like he did with Bron. The closest other fit with him was Harden for like 20 games.

If he doesn't dip out on Bron, Cleveland probably wins at least another chip. he also doesn't get snubbed off that top 75 list either. Gets the nod off all those 50/50 all Nba and allstar teams just off the strength of playing with the most popular player.

Him and Bron would be etched in history on the short list of GOAT duos. Meaning his career is totally different than whatever the fukk it turned out to be.
Only reason kyrie doesn't have another ring is due to injuries