If Mayweather fights Martinez AND Alvarez, will that make up for not fighting PacMan?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people think that he missed his shot at cementing his legacy as the P4P best of his era by not fighting Pacquiao at his prime.

If Floyd fights both Alvarez and then Martinez at 154, AND WINS, will he be able to re-claim himself as the boxing King of his generation? Do those fights make up for not fighting Pacquiao?

according to who? you nikkas on this board? :heh:

or knowledgeable fight people? becuz ive never heard anybody actually involved with boxing ever say he wasnt the best....

only place i see that is on the internet in places like this

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"wrong on so many levels." Only on SOHH where you can dodge, duck, run and hide and you win without fighting the best.

If he hadnt retire and left like a bytch yes he wouldve lost to any one of those guys I menioned. Hell I'll even put Kosta Tsyzu and Vernon Forrest giving Floyd a tough matchup.

Ya manns a coward. He avoided too many guys in there prime and left so many questions unanswered. A very well cherry picked career that avoided the best...just so he can make a buck out of dumb suckers like yourself.

okay bro:heh:
must be a pactard

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah bro.... i only support fighters that actually proven themselves.

When was Floyd's last meaningful fight? Diego Corrales in 2001? :pachaha:

you have an agenda if you really sitting here and saying floyd hasn't proven himself
if he fought those guys instead of other fighters, you'd be saying he ducked them as well:snoop:

ppl dont say your the pound for pound best in the world for 10 plus years and if u arent fighting anyone:snoop:
you cant win belt after belt and become the biggest in da world if you arent fighting anyone:snoop:

i know you want dude to fight every boxer in the world but it aint possible. everytime he beats a person it's "OH WEll he didnt beat this guy, he's scared"

floyd fought the best fighters and the fighters would make him the most money and give him the most exposure. he obviously did something right

and stop saying he ducked fighters associated with bob arum:snoop:
you already know they dont wanna work with eachother

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Even Sergio knows he ain't ever fighting Floyd. It seems age has finally caught up to him with all this injuries, I don't see him ever training the same and being the same in the ring again :to:

Hell, 2 days ago he was campaigning for a Matthysse vs Floyd fight at 147 in 2014...

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
this nikka said floyd ain't prove himself...

how you remain undefeated year after year, title defense after title defense and say that he ain't prove himself

only the most casual of boxing fans make statements like these

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
you have an agenda if you really sitting here and saying floyd hasn't proven himself
if he fought those guys instead of other fighters, you'd be saying he ducked them as well:snoop:

ppl dont say your the pound for pound best in the world for 10 plus years and if u arent fighting anyone:snoop:
you cant win belt after belt and become the biggest in da world if you arent fighting anyone:snoop:

i know you want dude to fight every boxer in the world but it aint possible. everytime he beats a person it's "OH WEll he didnt beat this guy, he's scared"

floyd fought the best fighters and the fighters would make him the most money and give him the most exposure. he obviously did something right

and stop saying he ducked fighters associated with bob arum:snoop:
you already know they dont wanna work with eachother

What are you talking about? What agenda? It's f*** obvious what he's doing, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out he's taking the high reward/low risk road over here.

He couldve beaten Manny Pacqiuao in 2009 (when he was monster stemrolling everybody like a tornado) and shytt THAT wouldve been enough for me.

But nope, its the same he's been doing the rest of his career. All those guys I mentioned... he couldn't even fight ONE of those guys. SMH.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if he fought pacman in the next year and gets knocked out? Will that hurt his legacy or will they say he was old?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? What agenda? It's f*** obvious what he's doing, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out he's taking the high reward/low risk road over here.

He couldve beaten Manny Pacqiuao in 2009 (when he was monster stemrolling everybody like a tornado) and shytt THAT wouldve been enough for me.

But nope, its the same he's been doing the rest of his career. All those guys I mentioned... he couldn't even fight ONE of those guys. SMH.

so it's his fault manny didn't want to take a drug test?
why agree to all of manny's demands, sign his part of the contract, and do all dat work if he was ducking him?
you sound like a fool

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
so it's his fault manny didn't want to take a drug test?
why agree to all of manny's demands, sign his part of the contract, and do all dat work if he was ducking him?
you sound like a fool

I sound like a fool, yet you can't even defend Floyd's cowardness and cherry picked career.....um okay right.

Enjoy watching Floyd fight the likes of Amir Khan, Guerreos, and Alexanders.

Wow what a career.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
this nikka said floyd ain't prove himself...

how you remain undefeated year after year, title defense after title defense and say that he ain't prove himself

only the most casual of boxing fans make statements like these

Joe Calzaghe he undefeated too he got 46-0 record he the best! year after year! He the greatestd! Never been beat!

naywhatim sayin? Only the most casual boxing fans make statements like these

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I sound like a fool, yet you can't even defend Floyd's cowardness and cherry picked career.....um okay right.

Enjoy watching Floyd fight the likes of Amir Khan, Guerreos, and Alexanders.

Wow what a career.

:lupe: Tell us who was exactly cherry picked.

:popcorn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Calzaghe he undefeated too he got 46-0 record he the best! year after year! He the greatestd! Never been beat!

naywhatim sayin? Only the most casual boxing fans make statements like these

People don't say Floyd's the p4p because of his record, its because of the technical skill he displays in the ring is unmatched and he climbed weight divisions

calzaghe is a bad example for one, the light heavyweight division has been weak since Roy Jones was in his prime, calzaghe didn't fight in America all his career and he didn't accomplish none of the shyt Floyd accomplished. He's .
only been the champ in two weight divisions.

That's what you mayweather haters don't understand, this is a little dude who climbed divisions outclassing natural bigger harder hitting fighters
so knowing first hand how hard is, and seeing Pacquiao do it when he normalled took beatings when he was at his lower weights, steve wonder could see dude was juicing