If the biggest issue in the black populace is fatherlessness, shouldn't we all date single moms?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I mean, think about it....

We all care about the community right? The epidemic of deadbeat dads is kinda getting better from its peak in the 90s, but it's still at atrocious levels. As a result, these fatherless children are responsible for the majority of the crimes being committed in the inner city, the teenage pregnancy and abortion rates, their lack of accountability & sticktoitiveness and are a general nuisance.

We see them as no good, but behind the manic depression and violence they're still mental toddlers crying out for love and attention. If "woke" successful black men began mentoring more heavily and intentionally marrying single mothers, would that rub off on the kids, seeing positive examples of education, healthy love & affection, masculinity and integrity? Would it help turn around the devastating free fall that has been affecting the black community? Your thoughts?

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
that's too much hindsight reaction, tell these "men" to accept responsibility and take care of their children. They don't necessarily need to be married to the mother and live the Cosby Show life, but have some sort of interaction and presence in your child's life

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Knock yourself out my g.

charlie-murphy.gif

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I should neg you for this fukk shyt. My first priority is MY well being and what's in MY best interest. And dating a single mom in the hopes of "saving the community" is not in my best interest. :manny:

Throw away your life trying to save single moms brehs.

She should have been dating those "woke successful black men" from jump street. Don't look for them after Dae Dae and Lil Rico left you high and dry with kids like he did his last two baby momma's.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
U fukking simp u are fukking dumb. Single mothers are the problem. Get a bytch to have your seed. Stop raising another mans legacy...

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, think about it....

We all care about the community right? The epidemic of deadbeat dads is kinda getting better from its peak in the 90s, but it's still at atrocious levels. As a result, these fatherless children are responsible for the majority of the crimes being committed in the inner city, the teenage pregnancy and abortion rates, their lack of accountability & sticktoitiveness and are a general nuisance.

We see them as no good, but behind the manic depression and violence they're still mental toddlers crying out for love and attention. If "woke" successful black men began mentoring more heavily and intentionally marrying single mothers, would that rub off on the kids, seeing positive examples of education, healthy love & affection, masculinity and integrity? Would it help turn around the devastating free fall that has been affecting the black community? Your thoughts?

There is some logic to this.

nikkaS AINT GOING TO LIKE IT...

But you're right :ehh:.

However you have to do it while the kid is a baby. If its a grown ass teen, its too late. :francis:

So you're saying the men black woman ignored in their prime 18-29 years for largely aint shyt n1ggas (don't give me that "oh he changed up when i got pregnant" shyt) should save the black community?:gucci: