If the biggest issue in the black populace is fatherlessness, shouldn't we all date single moms?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Not a thread on women having raw sex with fast talking degenerates.

A thread on non fast talking degenerates lowering themselves to bail out mistakes of people beneath them.

2ryldgh.jpg

TheSickness

I'll be seeing y'all neggas on the streets
Daps
Reppin
Is that Horse? It must be i heard he husky
I mean, think about it....

We all care about the community right? The epidemic of deadbeat dads is kinda getting better from its peak in the 90s, but it's still at atrocious levels. As a result, these fatherless children are responsible for the majority of the crimes being committed in the inner city, the teenage pregnancy and abortion rates, their lack of accountability & sticktoitiveness and are a general nuisance.

We see them as no good, but behind the manic depression and violence they're still mental toddlers crying out for love and attention. If "woke" successful black men began mentoring more heavily and intentionally marrying single mothers, would that rub off on the kids, seeing positive examples of education, healthy love & affection, masculinity and integrity? Would it help turn around the devastating free fall that has been affecting the black community? Your thoughts?
You'll be joining me in the red soon for this fukkery breh :wow:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I should've expected this much hate

Look, this is the truth, and the truth looks like North Carolina after Hurricane Floyd.

If the community were to do a complete 360, this will be necessary...

Those that are apprehended at the thought of the OP, you don't care as much about black society as you think.

Daps
Black men's willingness to date single moms is a large part of the problem. :weirdo::palm:

One reason white and Asian women are less prone to sleeping with deadbeats is because those women lose their value after having kids. And they know it...

Black women are comfortable sleeping with deadbeats because there's no real penalty attached to it. Just look at Ciara for example.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The disrespect and mooching needs to stop.

Every time people in talk about the development of their community the lazy and irresponsible see it as an opportunity to get a free ride by questioning the principles of those with a vision. If someone wants to help their community, they can invest their time in classes and programs aimed specifically and helping the youths in need of a role model.

There's no need for them to sacrifice what they want out of a family and wife.

Accountability is also something that needs to be pushed lest we end up with a community full of dead weights. fukking around and making poor investments isn't something that should be rewarded by giving the person what they scoffed at in the past. You're removing the incentive to do the right thing which is what's needed for the community to move forward to the same beat.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Or you can tell these women to stop getting pregnant by losers. You hear from these chicks day in and day out how they not dating no lame nikka and how we're all wack and corny only to have the boo-boo face when they're pregnant and raising kids alone because Trevonian left her :sadbron: I aint raising no other nikka's kid. fukk out my face. And hurry up and push your stroller across the street, the light is green :pacspit:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I am ok with dating a woman with just one child but if she has numerous children OOW with different biological fathers....I would wonder why she didn't want to create stability for her children. It would be kinda like a red flag.

If I married a woman with a child...then I would be a man and be a step father but I cant replace his biological father who helped bring him or her into this world. I think men need to step up and be fathers and in their children lives. I also think women should really do better in selecting better men to reproduce with. Don't just have a child because u lonely, getting older, or want to be like ur sister, friend, or others in ur lives with children. You got to make sure u are financially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually ready to have kids and many folks have kids when they aren't prepared to do so. Or just have kids with folks who aren't ready and the kids miss out because of it.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I'm not gonna swoop in and save a woman from her fukk ups. But I will drop a lil knowledge on a younger breh if I can. I see how young boys look at men when they're raised by single mothers on the street. I can't front the shyt is lowkey disheartening. You can see the lil young breh is look for something that he's missing. I see the face all the time when I'm in the supermarket, barbershop or when I'm just on the street.​

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I should neg you for this fukk shyt. My first priority is MY well being and what's in MY best interest. And dating a single mom in the hopes of "saving the community" is not in my best interest. :manny:

Throw away your life trying to save single moms brehs.

She should have been dating those "woke successful black men" from jump street. Don't look for them after Dae Dae and Lil Rico left you high and dry with kids like he did his last five baby momma's.

Fixed.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
A childless, decent-looking young under 27 pawg with decent character is worth 1000 single, irresponsible, stupid, ratchet black women who got pregnant. Watch them simps and militants catching feelings :umad: :laff:

''no lame nikkas'' :mjpls: policy = fatherless children.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm not gonna swoop in and save a woman from her fukk ups. But I will drop a lil knowledge on a younger breh if I can. I see how young boys look at men when they're raised by single mothers on the street. I can't front the shyt is lowkey disheartening. You can see the lil young breh is look for something that he's missing. I see the face all the time when I'm in the supermarket, barbershop or when I'm just on the street.​

I know the look you're talking about. I had little kids take to me and its usually because that male presence is missing from their lives. Every kid wants his or her father around and it kills them when he's not. It's foul and their mothers don't care. That's the sad thing about it. We care more than the women do. They know having a baby by a reckless non-committal dikkhead will hurt their child and they do it ANYWAY :gucci: But as sad as it is, I'm not raising some other dude's child.