If the biggest issue in the black populace is fatherlessness, shouldn't we all date single moms?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Not my kid, not my problem.

The issue also creates a power vacuum. The mother either sides with you, or her kid. She's not gonna be 50/50. That alone can cause some serious issues for both sides. You're never gonna be that kids pappy, and while she may not mention it at first, it's a card shes gonna play when the right time comes.

Then there's the fact hat you're jumping into a negative situation out the gate. She has a b*stard, and still manages to stay single...that's about 10 red flags right there.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:not my job to fix other people mistakes

single mother is a giant red flag of bad decision making most of the time for me. there are exceptions but yeah.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, think about it....

We all care about the community right? The epidemic of deadbeat dads is kinda getting better from its peak in the 90s, but it's still at atrocious levels. As a result, these fatherless children are responsible for the majority of the crimes being committed in the inner city, the teenage pregnancy and abortion rates, their lack of accountability & sticktoitiveness and are a general nuisance.

We see them as no good, but behind the manic depression and violence they're still mental toddlers crying out for love and attention. If "woke" successful black men began mentoring more heavily and intentionally marrying single mothers, would that rub off on the kids, seeing positive examples of education, healthy love & affection, masculinity and integrity? Would it help turn around the devastating free fall that has been affecting the black community? Your thoughts?

thats one approach. another is to stop participating in so much casual sex that ends up producing these babies. i refuse to believe that most men are just leaving their kids. with men i think that what he feels for his kids is wrapped up into how he feels about their mother. dudes out here smashing whatever moves and getting chicks pregnant...ofcourse he dont care about a kid produced froma woman he doesnt care about....

is it right. no. but its reality

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A childless, decent-looking young under 27 pawg with decent character is worth 1000 single, irresponsible, stupid, ratchet black women who got pregnant. Watch them simps and militants catching feelings :umad: :laff:

''no lame nikkas'' :mjpls: policy = fatherless children.
you ain't have to turn it into a thing about whose better or worse.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
U think if you learn to uplift yourself and have a standard of women in you would date this will better the community (men too). By having an exclusivity to kid less people when you are mid to late 20s validates the direction the community will go and have unions that are distactionless (baby mom's and dads). By generationally doing this we instill family instead of the shyt (although not bad, but not ideal ) most of us grew up in

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
fukk this thread.

:camby:
I don't want to raise kids that are NOT mine!
I dont want none of that dysfunctional baby mama drama.

Maybe it's a cultural thing...because as a Nigerian my family was raised on telling us as siblings not to have children OOW.
Thats not apart of our culture.

yeah, Africans dont fukk with that shyt. Africans really put importance on marriage to the right family, values and disavow any babydaddy or baby mom nonsense :camby: shyt is shameful for the family and harmful for the kids. They actually check up the family past, wealth, friends of the bride or groom...they are serious about it.

Its western bullshyt

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
A lot of them treated "boring" men like shyt, wanted dumb nikkas instead, now that they see the dumb/ignorant nikkas they were fukking with aren't headed anywhere in life, them nikkas are 28 still wrapping sandwiches at Subway and selling drugs on the side, they finally want the boring smart men to swoop in and rescue them :mjlol:most of those nikkas don't want those bytches anymore, moved on, are making good money legally in their career or headed towards it, and arent going to save any of those bytches.