If we placed these 80s, 90s, and early 00s players in the league today, would they be better or worse?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't think it'd be that interesting for most of those names. Some would have more value than others.

Ex 1:
Allan Houston: A 6'5 elite shooter with basic handles, no facilitation skills, sketchy defense, and average athleticism.
Is he better than Kawhi, Harden, PG? No.
Is he "better" or more useful than what 6'3 Norman Powell brings to the Clippers? Not really/depends.

Ex 2
Peja: A 6'10 unathletic euro with an elite jumper but subpar handles, no facilitation skills, and no defense.
Would he eat in this era? Depends on his role. Would any GM take him over 7'2 Porzingis? Doubtful. 7'0 Markkanen? Doubtful.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't think it'd be that interesting for most of those names. Some would have more value than others.

Ex 1:
Allan Houston: A 6'5 elite shooter with basic handles, no facilitation skills, sketchy defense, and average athleticism.
Is he "better" or more useful than what 6'3 Norman Powell brings to the Clippers? Not really/depends.

Ex 2
Peja: A 6'10 unathletic euro with an elite jumper but subpar handles, no facilitation skills, and no defense.
Would he eat in this era? Depends on his role. Would any GM take him over 7'2 Porzingis? Doubtful. 7'0 Markkanen? Doubtful.
they'd fit in just fine :laugh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ex 1:

Ex 2
GMs would be falling over themselves to get Peja you gotta be fukking kidding me :dead:
6'10" elite marksman 3PT and FT shooter and you acting like they grow on fukking trees :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
GMs would be falling over themselves to get Peja you gotta be fukking kidding me :dead:
6'10" elite marksman 3PT and FT shooter and you acting like they grow on fukking trees :russ:

You need to calm the fukk down and stop acting like them easily triggered nyggas :mjlol:

And what I’m acting like is someone who believes he’d “eat” in the league depending on his role.

Porzingis is a literal unicorn, a 7’2 marksman but him eating in the league (and how you define eating) varied by the team he was on.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You said, "not really" and "doubtful"

That ain't the same bruh
Actually bruh, I said: "Would GMs pick Peja over Porzingis? Doubtful"

That's not "would they fit in?"

Either you skimmed over that part or you're being disingenuous

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Ex 1:

Ex 2
It’s obvious You never watched Peja

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michael Finley would probably be more valuable offensively in this era, if they stretched him out a bit more.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Breh never watched Peja. He was in legit mvp talks one season something Lauri and kp have never sniffed
I think he's saying based on potential. Lauri had a season last year. KP has done well considering he was supposed to be a bust. I wouldn't overrate Peja though. He averaged 24 pts on 43 percent 3pfg with the 03-04 kings. Those Kings teams had amazing ball movement and chemistry. Peja couldn't create he was a system player.