If Yo Chick Got A Decent Following On Instagram You LAWST!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If yo chick posts thirst trap pictures of herself online and got nikkas in her DM's and shyt.. all it gotta take is you to drop the ball or fall off. Some nikka gon be in her DM like "I got you baby, I can give you the world plus one", "He don't deserve you queen, let me show you how a real man is supposed to treat a queen". :comeon:

She may think the grass is greener on the other side and as a result you share her. Plus ain't shyt nikkas that just wanna fukk gonna gas her head up and tell her how he a real man and he'd do all these things that you ain't doing for her.

She gon start expecting more and more trivial superficial shyt.

The only people who should be liking and commenting under her posts are her family members and female friends :ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
if you choose the right girl to start a relationship with, you wont have to worry about this problem.
Any woman got the ability to cheat if the right man shows up and she's in the situation where her self-control gets tested.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
i make em shut that shyt down

fukk she postin pics of herself for, without my permission?

thats copyright infringement

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
Any woman got the ability to cheat if the right man shows up and she's in the situation where her self-control gets tested.
are you insecure? if ur in a relationship with someone and they cheat on you, you just have to move on and find someone else who is worth your time and effort. you're never going to be the perfect boyfriend and ppl are going to be disloyal. thats life. i think you should accept this as a reality instead of making threads about this topic all the time.