If Yo Chick Got A Decent Following On Instagram You LAWST!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
are you insecure? if ur in a relationship with someone and they cheat on you, you just have to move on and find someone else who is worth your time and effort. you're never going to be the perfect boyfriend and ppl are going to be disloyal. thats life. i think you should accept this as a reality instead of making threads about this topic all the time.
topics like what? I don't make threads about women being loyal like that. This is a joke thread, with some truth to it.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
what if its yo wife and y'all got like 7 kids together?
My wife wouldn't be on instagram thirstin in the first place. I make my girls delete their social profiles anyways.

But if a broad cheat she cheat, I'll go through my negative thoughts for a couple days and bounce back. I never let my emotions depend on someone elses emotions. She fuked up then I'll move on, do me and take care of my babehs.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
My wife wouldn't be on instagram thirstin in the first place. I make my girls delete their social profiles anyways.

But if a broad cheat she cheat, I'll go through my negative thoughts for a couple days and bounce back. I never let my emotions depend on someone elses emotions. She fuked up then I'll move on, do me and take care of my babehs.

:what:. thats a bit controlling, dont you think?

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
:what:. thats a bit controlling, dont you think?
I don't really "make" them but I delete mine cuz I always get random messages from other girls and exes/FWBs so I suggest it for the beginning of the relationship just so there's no drama on both parts

I over exaggerated my bad.