if you added 98 Lil Wayne and Turk to 98 No Limit Records...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
BG just now hitting 40. he was a kid.
he aint no dam same age as soulja slim or UNLV.

yea, BG did it the best and had his own style but the soulja slim influence is obvious.
Bro. Slim and bg few years apart. Bg was rapping and was known since he was like 13. And was bigger then slim even in New Orleans.

back then slim was a voice rapper tho

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bro. Slim and bg few years apart. Bg was rapping and was known since he was like 13. And was bigger then slim even in New Orleans.

back then slim was a voice rapper tho

i thought slim was a lil older than that.

youre ignoring the influence tho. you can especially hear it on the OG chopper city- which is BG's best work.

i was never even arguing about the other stuff youre bringing up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i thought slim was a lil older than that.

youre ignoring the influence tho. you can especially hear it on the OG chopper city- which is BG's best work.

i was never even arguing about the other stuff youre bringing up.
I’m saying the influence isn’t possible bro. Bg was rapping the way he rapped on chopper city way back on true story. He just was like 12-13 at the time. During that time slim was a bounce rapper, along with juvi.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah, come on. Hot Boys were better rappers/artists than P, Silkk, Skull, Hound, Gambinos, Prime Suspects (Uzi was underrated, RIP), Kane & Abel, Serv On, Big Ed, Ghetto Commission (Holloway n Spade were nice), Steady Mobb'n for sure

After that it's personal preference. Mac, Fiend, Mia, Slim n Mystikal are among the best rappers out NO ever
I agree outside of Kane & Abel, they were nice.