If you became the mayor of Baltimore

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
lower the corporate tax base to attract more jobs....then have conferences with several large businesses to steer them into the city.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold a town hall immediately. meet with economic experts and professors. set up an emergency task force to survey the worst parts of the city. start hashing out an economic blue print :myman:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The city is already filled with billion dollar companies
Create initiatives to promote after school programs for "at risk" youth that provide financial incentives for said billion dollar companies. That works towards college credit.

Which create jobs and puts money in the pockets of kids who now have valuable job experience.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Gentrify West Baltimore:francis: (nothing can fix that hell hole, sorry if you disagree but even I hate driving through that area and I'm from a '3rd world country') :manny:

Drop the tax rate on new companies & corporations that set up headquarters in Baltimore for 5 years:ld:

Redevelop the Mount Vernon and Downtown area heavy:scust: seizing and gutting every vacate lot.

Grow the middle class and first time house buyers to buy and renovate the vacant houses with heavy tax breaks for families and banks that provide low interest loans then watch Baltimore develop into the best city in America :whew:

**Give Under Armour and other manufacturing companies a 10 year tax break to bring their manufacturing plants to Baltimore :birdman:

and plant more fukking trees, parks and playgrounds in every neighborhood, the air quality is terrible here. :ufdup:

Also heavy fines for these businesses and restaurants that let their garbage pile up on the streets, fukking disgusting :scust: Baltimore is up there with NY with its rodent problem

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
hold a town hall immediately. meet with economic experts and professors. set up an emergency task force to survey the worst parts of the city. start hashing out an economic blue print :myman:

They do this shyt every week as a matter of fact some guy was shot and killed 2 miles away from where the Mayor and Police commissioner was doing just that this week :mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gentrify West Baltimore:francis: (nothing can fix that hell hole, sorry if you disagree but even I hate driving through that area and I'm from a '3rd world country') :manny:

Drop the tax rate on new companies & corporations that set up headquarters in Baltimore for 5 years:ld:

Redevelop the Mount Vernon and Downtown area heavy:scust:

Allow the middle class and first time house buyers to buy and renovate the vacant houses with heavy tax breaks for families and banks then watch Baltimore develop into the best city in America :whew:

and plant more fukking trees, parks and playgrounds in every neighborhood, the air quality is terrible here. :ufdup:Also fine these businesses and restaurants that let their garbage pile up on the streets, fukking disgusting :scust:
gentrify with black folks right? :comeon: