If you became the mayor of Baltimore

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do this shyt every week as a matter of fact some guy was shot and killed 2 miles away from where the Mayor and Police commissioner was doing just that this week :mjlol:
can I get a link to where to find the economic blue print and the people involved in the survey and writing, please.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
gentrify with black folks right? :comeon:

Just develop the area, I didn't bring race into this :mjpls: Baltimore is 60% black the redevelop will help the majority population

Last edited:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I will clean it up, I was there last month and I never seen a hood that looked like that....bandos,trash ever where,the city doesn't repair pot holes right ,they just put a big piece of steel down and keep it moving,homes with tree's growing inside of them.............then you can drive a few feet down to the part where white folks stay and it's the total opposite

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I will clean it up, I was there last month and I never seen a hood that looked like that....bandos,trash ever where,the city doesn't repair pot holes right ,they just put a big piece of steel down and keep it moving,homes with tree's growing inside of them.............then you can drive a few feet down to the part where white folks stay and it's the total opposite
#twoamericas

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Yeah it's weird here. The neighborhood I live in has a uniform wearing staff that cleans the street and sidewalks but in the other neighborhoods :scust: trash everywhere, dirty streets and potholes