If You Cheat But Can't Handle Being Cheated On, Your A Bih Plain N Simple

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I mean nikkas go talk shyt regardless either way if you the type of nikka to try and lock down a bytch or if you a nikka like me and don't give a fukk and let them fukk around.

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
Seeing a cheater reaction to being cheating on is some of the funniest and most disturbing shyt. The range of emotions that go through a mf head is like watching some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shyt. If you aint got the mental fortitude to handle what you put out into the world don't even entertain that type of lifestyle bih.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
That's why they are cheaters :leostare:

They want to have access to something without the other party having access to it too.

That's why I say, if you want to fukk other woman, let her know she either will stay or leave :manny:

Dudes really be feeling guilty trying to protect their woman instead of just being honest

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plain and motherfukking smple

I know too many men who cheat on their girls time and time again, but if they even think their girl cheating on them.. them nikkas lose it and are ready to commit dat. :mjlol: :snoop: :camby:

OP..

When has cheating or any other form of disloyalty, deception and dishonesty ever been fair???

People who cheat isn't doing it to be fair nor do they care about fairness. If it was about fairness, then they would propose having an open relationship or at least let ther S.O. know about their infidelity. Just saying...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
OP..

When has cheating or any other form of disloyalty, deception and dishonesty ever been fair???

People who cheat isn't doing it to be fair nor do they care about fairness. If it was about fairness, then they would propose having an open relationship or at least let ther S.O. know about their infidelity. Just saying...
I agree but the way some people react when they get cheated on when they been cheating the whole time is ridiculous