If You Cheat But Can't Handle Being Cheated On, Your A Bih Plain N Simple

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Cheating implies deception. Men will be surprised at what a woman will accept as long as you're honest and give her the option to let her know you'd like to have extra marital partners.

Keep in mind you'll need to have high status & recourses. :ufdup:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
In reality it just means that you have a double standard within your relationship. Honestly every relationship has these, explicit or otherwise.

For example, most men will suffer a broke, unambitious woman longer than most women will suffer a broke, unambitious man. More men will leave their women for a single affair than a woman will her man. Men and women have their ideals sure, but in the end we tend to place more value on different things. Just the way we're programmed.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
True, but those people have major character issues to boot, so you can't expect them to be rational about shyt. Lol

Also, with women, there is an emotional attachment that goes with their situation, so when they give the coot away, then so does their heart and mind that goes along with their coot. That will fukk with a man's psyche, if you think about it.

Y’all act like men don’t be falling in love with their side chicks, having whole families on the side, setting up their wives to be killed and shyt :dead: I’m sure that fukks with a woman’s psyche. It kills me how y’all be trying to downplay men’s cheating.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all act like men don’t be falling in love with their side chicks, having whole families on the side, setting up their wives to be killed and shyt :dead: I’m sure that fukks with a woman’s psyche. It kills me how y’all be trying to downplay men’s cheating.

Some men do...But, I believe women are more likely to become emotionally attatched to their side dude than men are to their side chicks.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Some men do...But, I believe women are more likely to become emotionally attatched to their side dude than men are to their side chicks.

Doubt it but I don’t expect a man to admit that. Then you guys will lose your “it’s not the same” argument.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doubt it but I don’t expect a man to admit that. Then you guys will lose your “it’s not the same” argument.

Fine with me. We can certainly agree to disagree. I would never believe that men and women move the same when it comes to cheating, as a collective.

I can agree that there are some women who have enough game to get whatever they seek to get, but aside from that, women handle their dirt different from men, in general.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
All I gotta say is #JohnnieTaylorNation is undefeated.

Better ask Lala.:usure: Men who cheat, lie, and all that shyt to these women are setting themselves up. U literally just providing ample time for her to hop on the next best dikk.

And yes their reactions are priceless. Anybody who thinks they can do somebody dirty and stupid or arrogant enough to think they can get away with it, deserves exactly what they get.

When that voice starts cracking and it hits them and they know that's exactly how they made u feel...it's a beautiful thing to see. Justice in motion.:wow:

"All u fellas, gather round me, while I giiiive u some good advice...."
:takedat:
"Who's makin love to ur old lady...WHHHIILLLLE u was out making love."
200.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a boy like that. This nikka was always cheating on his last GF. He'd stay talking about some new chick or something he came up on but then every once in a while this dude would be arguing and going at it with this girl at the time on the phone. This nikka at one point got possessive and had some tracking app installed on his girls' phone and would be able to see all her call logs/ texts and even GPS location. :snoop:

He's cheating with his new girl now. This dude stay going on vacations and shyt. Just had a kid too. :smh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Cheating implies deception. Men will be surprised at what a woman will accept as long as you're honest and give her the option to let her know you'd like to have extra marital partners.

Keep in mind you'll need to have high status & recourses. :ufdup:

You don't need high status but it just makes it easier to keep them along. They need an excuse for sticking out with the man for his behavior that's all.

A lot of woman brought into different elements, will not want to leave that environment, that's the stage you are talking about.

People need to stop thinking it's some science to this.

Last edited:

BoogeyMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Blackness
Men are supposed to cheat and spread their seed. "Cheating" is a female thing.
See, posts like this make no sense. You talk about "spreading seed" as if you want to have kids with these women. Nah, you just want nuts busted.

You also fail to realize this is just animal instinct. Animals constantly have to have babies to ensure their survival, because they constantly die. Humans are at a point where don't need to be like this anymore. We have a higher state of mind compared to animals, so we use that to make much more rational decisions that would be best for societies to function properly.

People have a knack for bringing up what's in our nature when it comes to sex, but there's plenty of other things that can be considered "animal nature" that we don't do. Why? Because we are NOT simply animals anymore. People just say shyt to further their agendas.