Facts. They just respected me more after the fact and fought harder.:wow:

Lmao my men as well

giphy.gif

That’s the secret to making a man fall in love

Don’t say I never told you nothing

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
And you don't respect that man or will end up not respecting a man that act has such, lose while losing internally brehettes :mjlol:

Issa joke. My heart too soft for cheating.

But I will say this, the idea of cheating

Just the idea that you might be cheating produces fine results in people (men as well)

Think it has to do with y’all need for competition

Think back to the woman who broke your heart that you’re probably still hung up on...

She cheated right?

Be honest.

Human nature to wanna prove you’re good enough.

It’s a dangerous game though because y’all really be out here killing women for cheating. Cause y’all so emotional. So it’s a gamble.

You can either die or have a man “love” you forever.

#StopCheating2018

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Just the idea that you might be cheating produces fine results in people (men as well)

Think back to the woman who broke your heart that you’re probably still hung up on...

She cheated right?

Be honest.

It’s a dangerous game though because y’all really be out here killing women for cheating. Cause y’all so emotional. So it’s a gamble.

#StopCheating2018
All of these generalizations, y'all need therapy for real. Most man are not going around to go cheat on their partners, man hate modern ways of getting access to p*ssy and will do everything in their minds to keep the one's they have :mjlol:

Human nature is to prove nothing. That's just how some of y'all are brought up :mjpls:

The only thing I need to prove to a woman is I can handle my own, with or without her
I see a lot of self-reflection in your post, don't let some cheating warp your mind. You'll only attract it :mjlit:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
All of these generalizations, y'all need therapy for real. Most man are not going around to go cheat on their partners, man hate modern ways of getting access to p*ssy and will do everything in their minds to keep the one's they have :mjlol:

Human nature is to prove nothing. That's just how some of y'all are brought up :mjpls:

The only thing I need to prove to a woman is I can handle my own, with or without her
I see a lot of self-reflection in your post, don't let some cheating warp your mind. You'll only attract it :mjlit:

You need to be more introspective or you’ll miss the message or get caught up out here

They say a word is enough for the wise

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

She cheated right?

Be honest.

#StopCheating2018
That is very true. Its called trauma bonding.

Except the woman who cheated on me....got ghosted.

Yes im emotional. I got my revenge with her friend & it was smooth sailing from there.:mjgrin:

Was doing it before her gonna keep doing it after her.