If you found out there was no God

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If you live your life like there is no God you become the god as you will act according to your own standard.

Then being good is in the eye of the beholder and no one's actions could be definitely wrong.

Thats true.
What one person deems as right doesnt mean its right

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
There's about 5 of my coworkers I'd bend over the very same day.
I been a good boy up until that point, but i promise you...if I found out...I'd be taggin all of em and giving em that work they been eyein me for...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
There is no hereafter breh. You got 70 years on this planet if you lucky and that's it.

My man what the fukk

You can't believe that. How did humans come to exist ?

You have to realize we don't know shyt or control anything. We don't even know what's even in the sea! We can't even decend a thousand feet!

The deepest a human has ever dug on earth is not even 8 miles and it took 20 years! No airplanes can reach even 8 miles high!

Your a smart guy, you should know no human has ever entered space.

Breh how can you deny God?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My man what the fukk

You have to realize we don't know shyt or control anything. We don't even know what's even in the sea! We can't even decend a thousand feet!

The deepest a human has ever dug on earth is not even 8 miles and it took 20 years! No airplanes can reach even 8 miles high!

Nothing you said has provided any proof.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My man what the fukk

:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My man what the fukk

Breh, how does anything you say prove the existence of a deity? Humanity being limited by technology does not prove that "God did it", neither does our limited understanding of the universe prove that there is a creator.

The only thing we do know 100% sure is that there has been 0 evidence of an afterlife.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life is a lot easier when people actually like you, so i don't need some finger wagging, absentee father to tell me how to live right. Where was he during the crusades? Slavery? When Haiti got hit with the quake. Is he there for the people still living in squalor? The bible gave me the impression that he is a dikk, so lemme put it this way:
If there is a God, he doesnt care about the least of my brothers, therefore, he doesnt care about me. He can eat a dikk. I mean that in the nicest, most Christian way.