If you found out there was no God

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Breh, how does anything you say prove the existence of a deity? Humanity being limited by technology does not prove that "God did it", neither does our limited understanding of the universe prove that there is a creator.

The only thing we do know 100% sure is that there has been 0 evidence of an afterlife.

Did nothing create you? Or did you create yourself?

We both know the answer to that.

So what we can we naturally conclude? You have a creator. One God.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Life is a lot easier when people actually like you, so i don't need some finger wagging, absentee father to tell me how to live right. Where was he during the crusades? Slavery? When Haiti got hit with the quake. Is he there for the people still living in squalor? The bible gave me the impression that he is a dikk, so lemme put it this way:
If there is a God, he doesnt care about the least of my brothers, therefore, he doesnt care about me. He can eat a dikk. I mean that in the nicest, most Christian way.

Life isn't hard because He made it hard. Life is hard because we have made it hard by our actions. The consequences of sin has made life what it is today. Otherwise, we would be able to actually see God, talk to God, eat with God, face to face right now. That day is coming again, but only to the people that believe in Jesus and the Salvation that He gives.

God doesn't make anybody kill another person. God doesn't give anybody a sickness. God doesn't cause your Dad or Mom to die before you're a teenager. God doesn't cause terrible accidents. The consequences of sin cause this. This is exactly what Satan wants. This doesn't mean because you sin bad things will always happen to you, this means because we all sin, the earth isn't the way it is suppose to be. It was perfect when God first created it. Nothing bad every happened, until the day Adam & Eve, our ancestors, gave into temptation.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Life is a lot easier when people actually like you, so i don't need some finger wagging, absentee father to tell me how to live right. Where was he during the crusades? Slavery? When Haiti got hit with the quake. Is he there for the people still living in squalor? The bible gave me the impression that he is a dikk, so lemme put it this way:
If there is a God, he doesnt care about the least of my brothers, therefore, he doesnt care about me. He can eat a dikk. I mean that in the nicest, most Christian way.

Things and calamities of that nature are signs and test from God.

Reminders that we are humans. If there was an earthquake happening to you, who would you pray to in the face of death?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life isn't hard because He made it hard. Life is hard because we have made it hard by our actions. The consequences of sin has made life what it is today. Otherwise, we would be able to actually see God, talk to God, eat with God, face to face right now. That day is coming again, but only to the people that believe in Jesus and the Salvation that He gives.

God doesn't make anybody kill another person. God doesn't give anybody a sickness. God doesn't cause your Dad or Mom to die before you're a teenager. God doesn't cause terrible accidents. The consequences of sin cause this. This doesn't mean because you sin bad things will always happen to you, this means because we all sin, the earth isn't the way it is suppose to be. It was perfect when God first created it. Nothing bad every happened, until the day Adam & Eve, our ancestors, gave into temptation.
:punksaysgo:I dont wanna hear that bullshyt. If there is a God, he doesn't give a shyt about us as much as we would like to think. You dont make a fukking sandbox with toys to tempt, and resources scarce enough that thechildren will fight till the end of time...and then punish people for it. The judeo-christian God is a dork who likes adulation.

Again, assuming he is real. Not saying he is or isnt, but this sandbox, while lovely, is filled with tragedy. I just wish the "everything happens for a reason" dopes would pipe down. The reason is, somebody doesnt care.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have news for you. Mankind includes male and female. We all were made in the image of God. God doesn't have private parts, and after this life we will be the same way. The only reason we need them now is to reproduce and get rid of waste.

That's nice :coffee:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Things and calamities of that nature are signs and test from God.

Reminders that we are humans. If there was an earthquake happening to you, who would you pray to in the face of death?
Everybody has a different way of coping, and lots of people under times of great stress catch the holy ghost.
Its hope. Its not always faith. Its hope. If the test didnt require constant sacrifice of good, innocent people, i could empathize. Till then, ill take my chances of an eternal L. Will only solidify how i felt in life, even if i turn tail and wail in death.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:punksaysgo:I dont wanna hear that bullshyt. If there is a God, he doesn't give a shyt about us as much as we would like to think. You dont make a fukking sandbox with toys to tempt, and resources scarce enough that thechildren will fight till the end of time...and then punish people for it. The judeo-christian God is a dork who likes adulation.

Again, assuming he is real. Not saying he is or isnt, but this sandbox, while lovely, is filled with tragedy. I just wish the "everything happens for a reason" dopes would pipe down. The reason is, somebody doesnt care.

God didnt put all this here to Tempt us.. Satan and sin is what makes it tempting... and tragedy comes from Satan .. he uses that as a tool to get us to curse god.. but i'm not gettign into a religion discussion so thats all i gotta say

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

It's your choice what you believe.....I just warn you, at the judgement there will be no excuse for anybody.