If you found out there was no God

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No, it's still a little spiritual and brings you peace sometimes from the real world

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I really started to question religion when i was younger as a teen after i seen my preacher pull up in a new Jaguar on chrome 22's and his wife in a benz, deacons in navigators, while me and my mom was walking to church, plus giving tithes every week
:francis::dwillhuh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Atsym Sknyfs said:
Lucifer was GODs #1. his right hand man... Even after being banished to earth he walked back and forth to heaven... GOD even let satan "have" JOB to prove a point o him
Maybe friend was the wrong word but you know what I meant.. or did you not

'Satan' doesn't exist in the Old Testament and that's actually a reference to Baal.

'Lucifer' is actually the planet, Venus, in the New Testament, thus the nickname of 'Morningstar'.

Reading the text without a good understanding of the cultures represented within, you miss these things.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thatdude13 said:
But no one gave me the free will whether to be born or not.

That would be impossible since you'd have to have existed before you existed.​

thatdude13 said:
He created beings that have a defect in which for right or wrong, easy or hard, many if not most will not believe in him.

Actually, that isn't a 'defect'. That was a purposeful ability used incorrectly then and now by every human being on the planet.​

thatdude13 said:
A friend he knew beforehand would not only turn on him but many of his most precious creation(man) away from him. Which would result in many if not most of man being tortured non stop forever.

As stated earlier, 'Satan' doesn't exist. Humans choose whether or not to believe and there is no 'everlasting torture', but something, perhaps, infinitely worse (if you subscribe to a particular faith).
thatdude13 said:
Again it just donlt make sense for a father let his friend do that to his children when he has the power to stop it.

Thinking of this entity as a parent is not correct, either, but is the closest approximation humans can make. Like imagining the force of gravity as a 'well'.

Also, you're under the impression that this entity is somehow responsible for what humans do to one another when we have the power to NOT do these things.

The responsibility is ours.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
“And say: ‘The truth is from your Lord.’ Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve”

[al-Kahf 18:29]

We are privileged to even exist.

This life is short man. Evil and disbelief exist because they are allowed to by the will of God. And every being of mankind from across all time will be rewarded for what they've earned, good or evil. When you die you will be questioned on your beliefs in the grave. You will not be taken to eternal Paradise or eternal Hellfire until every human has died. Then you will be judged.

Look to the sky and yourself. You exist.

And there you have it.
Your god allows evil to exist when he could stop it all.
That's a shytty ass god that only a fool would praise

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I really started to question religion when i was younger as a teen after i seen my preacher pull up in a new Jaguar on chrome 22's and his wife in a benz, deacons in navigators, while me and my mom was walking to church, plus giving tithes every week
:francis::dwillhuh:

Don't worry, these men of god are leading you to the father. You'll get yours in heaven when you die.
:sas2: