If you found out there was no God

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ataraxia said:
Bruh, people don't even want to read short posts, they sure as hell aren't going to read through an encyclopedia. But yes, you are correct.

Yeah, you know, because getting rid of things like poverty, racism, world hunger, etc., those aren't even worth attacking as vehemently as stopping people from going to Church/Mosque/Temple/etc.

Those people are dangerous and are stopping us from advancing.​

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
God killed way more people than Satan yet satan is the bad guy.
:mjlol:

Satan (shaitan) knows he will be rewarded with eternal Hellfire. His goal is to misguide as many as possible of Mankind to come with him. -

[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely, seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!’

(Allaah) said: ‘Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely, Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.

And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allaah’s disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, or by committing illegal sexual intercourse), and make promises to them.” But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

Specific description of hell.
Look at that video and tell me what you think?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Satan (shaitan) knows he will be rewarded with eternal Hellfire. His goal is to misguide as many as possible of Mankind to come with him. -

[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely, seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!’

(Allaah) said: ‘Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely, Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.

And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allaah’s disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, or by committing illegal sexual intercourse), and make promises to them.” But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

Specific description of hell.
Look at that video and tell me what you think?

The video just describes a mythological placr that scares people.
:yeshrug:

Is Satan stronger than god?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I treat have treated people better since I stopped believing in God.
what is "better"?
:ohhh:
Who are u to decide the standard or purpose of existence to come to the conclusion u treat ppl "better"? :ohhh:

Where or what is the objective standpoint u use to determine that ur actions towards ppl is "better" than a child molesters actions towards children?:jbhmm:

Or are u merely determining "better" with ur own personal moral preferences in which I say, that makes u no different than a rapist who believes he's treating ppl "better" with his actions:jbhmm:

Hmmmmm:jbhmm:

Answer these questions for me my friend:ehh:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
The video just describes a mythological placr that scares people.
:yeshrug:

Is Satan stronger than god?

He is a but a creation. He has no power but to lie. He knows he will taste and burn in eternal Hellfire and he still chose to disobey!

He even vowed to bring majority of mankind with him. He will and has done this by making bad deeds/sins very attractive and seem fair to humans.

One of his deceptions is the music of today, which by purposeful design, glorify sins, cause disbelief and make humans want to do them. Popular music artists are satanist. They were promised wealth to follow him. He will make them love money on this earth.

He wants us so badly to come to Hellfire with him. He has no strength but to mislead others.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
He is a but a creation. He has no power but to lie. He knows he will taste and burn in eternal Hellfire and he still chose to disobey!

He even vowed to bring majority of mankind with him. He will and has done this by making bad deeds/sins very attractive and seem fair to humans.

One of his deceptions is the music of today, which by purposeful design, glorify sins, cause disbelief and make humans want to do them. Popular music artists are satanist. They were promised wealth to follow him. He will make them love money on this earth.

He wants us so badly to come to Hellfire with him. He has no strength but to mislead others.

So if satan is so bad, why wont god just destroy him so we can live happily ever after?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
So if satan is so bad, why wont god just destroy him so we can live happily ever after?

Why doesn't He destroy the human evil doers and disbelievers?

We and him are given the choice of free will on this earth.

“[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.’

(Allaah) said: ‘Verily, you are of those allowed respite

Till the Day of the time appointed.’” [Saad 38:79-81]

That is why.

Satan is no different. He knows his fate and still disobeys. That is why we curse him and ask protection from his lies. We and him will justly see what we earned when we die on earth. And we and him will die.

“Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish”
[al-Rahmaan 55:26]

What I tell you and quote is the word of God. There are no inconsistencies, lies, or faults. This is not a human author. Not even if every single human being worked together.

Say: If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quraan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another ;

[al-Israa 17:88]

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel you breh and am genuinely happy for you. I would like to get back to that place tbh but, I must admit some stuff aint adding up to me(like the question in the post I made to you about why bring us here without us having a choice knowing many of us are going to put ourselves in a position for eternal torture).

But Idk pray for me:manny:

As far as I see it He never brought us here. That is a question for our parents.. Only beings God created were Adam and Eve... Everybody else after that has been at the free will of the individual.

I've always questioned why make it so hard. We have so many things may stop/distract us from believing(science, other religions, lack of evidence, trategies, ect) and the stakes are too high(non stop torture, that will never end)

I mean look at this thread according to the Bible how many of us will get to heaven? And God new a significant amount of people throughout time would not believe. So knowing beforehand their destiny is eternal torture they still were sent here.

And for what? Life expectency up until prolly the last 100 years was prolly around the 40's to 50's and that's if you were lucky enough not to be sick, be a slave, forced to fight in savage wars you didn't start or want to be in, ect.

So again why knowing the fate of non believers were they sent here? No one gets a choice on whether to come hear or not. Where is the free will given to us not to gamble with our eternal salvation by coming to earth/life in the first place?

Also, I'm not ranting I generally would like to yours or anyone else who can help me understand these questions.

It was never intended to be hard.. Its easy ... follow these 10 rules and you're good. Man mad it hard by creating rules to follow the rules so we can follow the rules

Why would go create satan? What's the point. To make us choose. If God is the almighty why can't he destroy sin. Humans are well, human. We have flaws. We like to kill, rape, steal and cause war. Why? Because of Satan? Or because it's our nature? Yes we understand we don't want war and suffering but it continues. And will continue no matter how hard we believe. We are a species that has great knowledge but very bad habits. If God wants us to worship him, then maybe he should've made us a little better. If anything, he fukked up. And if he knows our destiny already, well then what's the point?

He didnt create "satan" He created a "friend" who betrayed him because he though the could do a better job so GOD let him .. and what resulted is the turmoil we all live in today..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You believe that a majority of the animals today roamed the earth with dinosaurs? The monkey comment is silly and you know that.

The bible does mention Behemoths which many biblical scientists consider to be dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs where not taken into the ark so therefore they would die
You do know when a dead body is in water it always is dead shorter than it seems. The water made it appear to be millions of years old when it isnt

what type of BS science says millions of years or billions of years???
If they cant pin point it whats the difference between 5000 years, 10000 years or a million years.

Last edited:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
The behind does mention Behemoths which many biblical scientists consider to be dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs where not taken into the ark so therefore they would die
You do know when a dead body is in water it always is dead shorter than it seems. The water made it appear to be millions of years old when it isnt

what type of BS science says millions of years or billions of years???
If they cant pin point it whats the difference between 5000 years, 10000 years or a million years.

Dinosaurs?

You fell into the trap. No different than the evolution lie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
As far as I see it He never brought us here. That is a question for our parents.. Only beings God created were Adam and Eve... Everybody else after that has been at the free will of the individual.

It was never intended to be hard.. Its easy ... follow these 10 rules and you're good. Man mad it hard by creating rules to follow the rules so we can follow the rules

He didnt create "satan" He created a "friend" who betrayed him because he though the could do a better job so GOD let him .. and what resulted is the turmoil we all live in today..
So why can't he destroy this "friend", friend?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dinosaurs?

You fell into the trap. No different than the evolution lie.

What trap? All I said is the bible mentioned large creatures that biblical scientists believe can be dinosaurs.
We do have fossils so something existed.. so what do you call them then?