If you found out there was no God

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
What trap? All I said is the bible mentioned large creatures that biblical scientists believe can be dinosaurs.
We do have fossils so something existed.. so what do you call them then?
Why was the satanic evolution theory presented to ppl and media? To separate ppl from God.

Why was the moon landing hoax and infinite galaxies theories done? To separate ppl from God

Why do you think the Dinosaurs theory were presented?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why was the satanic evolution theory presented to ppl and media? To separate ppl from God.

Why was the moon landing hoax and infinite galaxies theories done? To separate ppl from God

Why do you think the Dinosaurs theory were presented?

I never regarded the Dinosaurs are some far fetched theory to separate people from GOD. I said BIBLICAL SCIENTISTS have found something they believe to be them in the bible.
Wouldnt that connect people to GOD more if dinosaurs are in the bible?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of weak answer is this?

Satan is no friend, he is a servant and a creation of God.

I answered this similar question to someone else with a real answer @Ebonic Plague on EDIT post #284 on this page

Lucifer was GODs #1. his right hand man... Even after being banished to earth he walked back and forth to heaven... GOD even let satan "have" JOB to prove a point o him
Maybe friend was the wrong word but you know what I meant.. or did you not

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Why doesn't He destroy the human evil doers and disbelievers?

We and him are given the choice of free will on this earth.

“[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.’

(Allaah) said: ‘Verily, you are of those allowed respite

Till the Day of the time appointed.’” [Saad 38:79-81]

That is why.

Satan is no different. He knows his fate and still disobeys. That is why we curse him and ask protection from his lies. We and him will justly see what we earned when we die on earth. And we and him will die.

“Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish”
[al-Rahmaan 55:26]

What I tell you and quote is the word of God. There are no inconsistencies, lies, or faults. This is not a human author. Not even if every single human being worked together.

Say: If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quraan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another ;

[al-Israa 17:88]

But this is the almighty we're talking about. If he can do anything then why create evil in the beginning? Just make it no such thing as evil and we would never have a problem

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Lucifer was GODs #1. his right hand man... Even after being banished to earth he walked back and forth to heaven... GOD even let satan "have" JOB to prove a point o him

All this is stupid period.

If god can do whatever, why let bad things keep happening when you can stop all evil in a snap of the finger? But but but we have to follow his word first. But but but we have free will

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So dont destroy someone who corrupts millions of souls? Sounds like bullshyt. But then again, why let all that real estate go to waste in hell.

Let me get this straight.. you're asking the guy who said thou shall not kill, love thy neighbor, don't covent, etc ... to destroy his enemy?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
I never regarded the Dinosaurs are some far fetched theory to separate people from GOD. I said BIBLICAL SCIENTISTS have found something hey peple to be them in the bible. Wouldnt that connect people to GOD more if dinosaurs are in the bible?
You are looking to that book centuries too late.

Human corruption has altered it text. You will find only traces of truth in the bible of today.

Back to the point, of dinosaurs. Do not be intimidated by false scientists and archeologist. They create and design entire dinosaurs species from one tooth and claim discovery!

They create creatures that cannot even physically support itself. Science fiction. You could travel to every single museum and will never spot a genuine dinosaur bone in your life on this earth.

They want to claim to find the "missing link" in evolution by using dinosaurs.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
But this is the almighty we're talking about. If he can do anything then why create evil in the beginning? Just make it no such thing as evil and we would never have a problem

“And say: ‘The truth is from your Lord.’ Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve”

[al-Kahf 18:29]

We are privileged to even exist.

This life is short man. Evil and disbelief exist because they are allowed to by the will of God. And every being of mankind from across all time will be rewarded for what they've earned, good or evil. When you die you will be questioned on your beliefs in the grave. You will not be taken to eternal Paradise or eternal Hellfire until every human has died. Then you will be judged.

Look to the sky and yourself. You exist.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin

My man I wish and hope you to find the right path. You need to stop associating God with a human being. That is no different than Idol worship.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I see it He never brought us here. That is a question for our parents.. Only beings God created were Adam and Eve... Everybody else after that has been at the free will of the individual.

But no one gave me the free will whether to be born or not.

It was never intended to be hard.. Its easy ... follow these 10 rules and you're good. Man mad it hard by creating rules to follow the rules so we can follow the rules

He created beings that have a defect in which for right or wrong, easy or hard, many if not most will not believe in him. And if he gives punishment for this known flaw eternal torture. It just don't dont add up to me.

He didnt create "satan" He created a "friend" who betrayed him because he though the could do a better job so GOD let him .. and what resulted is the turmoil we all live in today..

A friend he knew beforehand would not only turn on him but many of his most precious creation(man) away from him. Which would result in many if not most of man being tortured non stop forever.

Again it just donlt make sense for a father let his friend do that to his children when he has the power to stop it.