If you had a son and he came up to you and said he’s not going to college and wants to try and make it as an entertainer. How would you react?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Today we are in a gig economy.

Pursue your education and work on your passions on the side until you have steady income that's enough to support your passions. It's always better to have a fall back plan than none at all.

The worst thing that can happen is you bomb as an entertainer and have no education so you're forced to post on theColi about how the world never gave you a chance to succeed.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Pursue your education and work on your passions on the side until you have steady income that's enough to support your passions. It's always better to have a fall back plan than none at all.

The worst thing that can happen is you bomb as an entertainer and have no education so you're forced to post on theColi about how the world never gave you a chance to succeed.
:mjlol::mjlol::russ: Dap + rep

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want any of my money lil nikka you going to college :childplease:

power-book-2-ghost-trailer-1596569583.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:Bro you just told the origin story of half of the militants on here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's already way too many worthless entertainers we dont need or asked for. Its actually become an infestation.. :comeon:

We actually need to shut the door rather than keeping it open.

And modern tech means its harder to get noticed or make money amongst the thousands upon thousands of other aspiring artists..Id discourage him of course, but its his life. He can throw it away on a gamble if he chooses to. :manny:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
After I slapped the shyt out of him? I'd tell him negro what talent do you have?:mjtf: You can barely wipe yo ass. I'll wait.:stopitslime: Sing me something. Rap. Do a skit. Comedy. Play an instrument. Something mf. Cause I'm fitna whup yo ass on GP.:hmm: After that I'd say son, you can be and do whatever you want in life. But be realistic. If you are going to be somebody, I believe you. You little privileged b*stard! I love you! Motherfukker!