If you had to be Black Panther or Goku for one day who would you pick and why?

Who you got

• T'challa

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Cacarot

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
depends on 2 conditions:

1. Does ChiChi count as a PAWG? :mjpls:

2. If she isnt, could i use the dragon balls to wish her into a PAWG? :mjpls:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Black panther has contingency for everyone from the Phoenix to Galactus and has beaten an entity that's threatened the multiverse.

See the Ultimates.:mjpls:

:unimpressed: "Has a contingency" doesn't mean shyt. Did he beat any opponents 1v1 that are Living Tribunal level? What about Beyonder level? Lemme know what his contingency is for the One Above All is. :mjlol:

I like BP and I don't even like that Goku, and folks can pick who they want but let's not pretend like BP is seeing Goku in a fair one. Let's not pretend like their capabilities are even close. One is just black Bruce Wayne with a #CatSet suit and some creatine and the other faces world-destroying and universe-level threats every single arc.

Again, Goku has literally attained the powers of and fought with gods. Phoenix is just a primordial force and Galactus is just a big, fat, hungry nikka like Biggie Smalls.
SSJ3-Wow.png

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:unimpressed: "Has a contingency" doesn't mean shyt. Did he beat any opponents 1v1 that are Living Tribunal level? What about Beyonder level? Lemme know what his contingency is for the One Above All is. :mjlol:

I like BP and I don't even like that Goku, and folks can pick who they want but let's not pretend like BP is seeing Goku in a fair one. Let's not pretend like their capabilities are even close. One is just black Bruce Wayne with a #CatSet suit and some creatine and the other faces world-destroying and universe-level threats every single arc.

Again, Goku has literally attained the powers of and fought with gods. Phoenix is just a primordial force and Galactus is just a big, fat, hungry nikka like Biggie Smalls.
SSJ3-Wow.png
Does Tchalla even know those people exist? I dropped Tchalla at The Ultimates #4 and up tot hat point he doesn't seem to know they exist. Also Tchalla know shis limitations as in the "Everything Dies" arc of New Avengers. So it would be known that even the 3rd smartest man in Marvel behind Doom and Reed, would understand he can't do it all. Hell his Goddess is even inferior in the grand scheme of things.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Does Tchalla even know those people exist? I dropped Tchalla at The Ultimates #4 and up tot hat point he doesn't seem to know they exist. Also Tchalla know shis limitations as in the "Everything Dies" arc of New Avengers. So it would be known that even the 3rd smartest man in Marvel behind Doom and Reed, would understand he can't do it all. Hell his Goddess is even inferior in the grand scheme of things.
You didn't go far enough in the Ultimates comics breh and in doing so you did yourself a disservice in this Convo.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.