If you had to be Black Panther or Goku for one day who would you pick and why?

Who you got

• T'challa

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Cacarot

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You didn't go far enough in the Ultimates comics breh and in doing so you did yourself a disservice in this Convo.
I gave up collecting books. And got back in my art. I see I missed out on greatness Ewing is very underrated with the pen. Ultimates was dope from what I read.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean.....

Kkr9HF.gif
He was looking for Balls:dame:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I gave up collecting books. And got back in my art. I see I missed out on greatness Ewing is very underrated with the pen. Ultimates was dope from what I read.
Ewing is single handedly saving fukked up Marvel writing. Hickman left a big hole and he's filling it.:dame:

I don't purchase main stream anymore.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Goku nikka TF type militant bait thread is this :dahell:

Black panther a cold comic book character...but it's levels to this superhero shyt man :mjlol:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Ewing is single handedly saving fukked up Marvel writing. Hickman left a big hole and he's filling it.:dame:

I don't purchase main stream anymore.
:salute:aye......so where do I start? Other than Ewing's run on The Utlimates?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm not rocking with that power. It makes Bast obsolete and retcons alot of the Wakanda Mythos. That means Bashenga more than likely was praying to that entity than Bast....which means who sent the Vibranium to Wakanda? Was it Bast? Did she lie? Or is Bast a servant of that entity?
The Tiger God is older than Bast but they're siblings it seems. The Tiger God is basically human fear. The Vibranium landed on its own but allowed communication with Bast who according to current cosmos was a woman before she was a God. She was defied. So the Tiger God existed before she did. Basenga didn't found Wakanda there was another dude in Avengers 1 Million who started the first settlement and he was rocking the panther habit so it stands to reason Bast is older than Wakanda as a nation.