“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also when I mentioned the Coretta Scott King thing I'm not talking about the audio released. I'm talking about this:

Like come on bro.... stop.

Guess yall prefer when black couples refer to each other as Bonnie or Clyde,or "ride or die bytch". Thats cool,butcalling her your Coretta is out of pocket:respect:

I loved how he thought about whether he should say it,but then said it anyway. Corretta and Claire huxtable are great examples who black men reference all the time,i know I have.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First bite: *stop stroking* “Look… I’m not into biting and it takes me out of the moment. I get that you excited because I’m killing it, but please don’t bite me.”

Second bite: “Have you lost your fukking mind?!

:damn:

I told you not to bite me and you bite me harder? What the fukk is wrong with you? Lose my number!”

*She had a cacette roommate. I wasn’t trying to make a scene. That shyt hurt though.

:sadcam:
She was gonna bite the fukk out of your hand then when you left and her roommate shamed her for fukking a black guy say you raped her. Then they call the police, go to the hospital for a rape kit, come get you, look at your hands and see her defensive bite marks and lock your ass up
8bqeni.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was gonna bite the fukk out of your hand then when you left and her roommate shamed her for fukking a black guy say you raped her. Then they call the police, go to the hospital for a rape kit, come get you, look at your hands and see her defensive bite marks and lock your ass up
8bqeni.gif

When you break down the whole play,it really couldve ended ugly#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Her saying he tried to cover her mouth sounds way less crazy then somebodu having a hand biting fetish,who wouldvw believed that if he tried to explain it.

And I thought Majors wasnt nearly as beligerent or angry as he should be here. But then I remembered what happened with R Kelly. It couleve been spun that he had anger issues and cant control himself,or "I was scared he might hit the interviewer,im glad shes safe:picard:"

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you break down the whole play,it really couldve ended ugly#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Her saying he tried to cover her mouth sounds way less crazy then somebodu having a hand biting fetish,who wouldvw believed that if he tried to explain it.

And I thought Majors wasnt nearly as beligerent or angry as he should be here. But then I remembered what happened with R Kelly. It couleve been spun that he had anger issues and cant control himself,or "I was scared he might hit the interviewer,im glad shes safe:picard:"
If she has a biting fetish, she has a biting fetish. But trying to sway a jury one way or another whether the bite marks or scratch marks came before or after she reportedly told him to stop would get any man locked up. They'd released all the details to the public. Her roommate would just have to say she heard "no" or "stop" one time. Teary eyed white woman on the stand.....damn...:snoop: got'em

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

If she has a biting fetish, she has a biting fetish. But trying to sway a jury one way or another whether the bite marks or scratch marks came before or after she reportedly told him to stop would get any man locked up. They'd released all the details to the public. Her roommate would just have to say she heard "no" or "stop" one time. Teary eyed white woman on the stand.....damn...:snoop: got'em

That thought crossed my mind as I was driving home. I thought it could be a set up OR she was seeing how far I’d let her go just to keep getting some cacette p*ssy and had a much worse fate in store for me. Her roommate was a skinny goth type. They both were into tattoos and “edgy” shyt (think Suicide Girls) so I thought they might even be lining me up for something worse.

IMG-5952.jpg

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea i have. They were all over the internet

Please show us if you got the early leak like big_business used to.

"Litigation by Bernard Lee from King’s Southern Christian Leadership Conference sought to compel destruction of the recordings and transcripts. But the judge in the case, John Lewis Smith Jr., rejected the request, and instead ordered them sealed for 50 years until 2027.

People will rightly debate the trustworthiness."

I looked on youtube and didnt see any recording like you describe. So im assuming your just going by what was written by the FBI. Who had every reason to write what Edgar Hoover wanted to hear. Does common sense not say if they had this type of evidence,they would have used it to destroy King? Or they just kept evidence of him biying prostitutes and watching a rape on the hush?

I tried to tell yall many of our people are mentally disabled,meaning lacking critical thinking. Please think long and hard before sacrificing yourself under the blanket statement of "your people". Not every genetically modified/assimilated black person is "your people". And your people can be your people today and not tommorow,or vice versa. Hopefully Martin kept a proper perspective and only died for righteous black men and women. I couldnt imagine looking down and thinking I died for all of yall ungrateful asses. Stop the ignorance and respect the king :francis:

Maybe you heard some tapes that were on MartinlutherKing.org which was owned by white supremacist. Many young people did not know this for years. I remember looking on that site for school work and being confused. THis is if we are to give you grace rather than assume your a lying cac.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
The point is he doesn't even see how crazy this sounds.
Imagine if you dating some Becky and she was like "I want to you to act more like JFK"

Ha ha ha. :russ:
Nothing wrong with taking your drunk pawg to act like a respectable woman who happens to be Black.

That's nowhere near as corny, creepy or c00nish as these Black feminists that spread anti-Black misandry like it's gonna improve the community all while being bedwenches

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Dude’s one and only crime was messing with a white woman. A crime EVERY nikka should know doesn’t end well.

His crime was saying; I have never touch her for any reason (even legitimately). When the fact is, he did touch her in a completely legitimate way trying to regain his property (which he has a right to do).

They had enough evidence to show "something" happened. His team should've known it was an easy case to make. But, apparently he wanted to save his job.

If you killed some one out of self defense, you should claim self defense. Not say, I wasn't even there.

People in relationship put they hands on each other; it doesn't mean men are all stomping a mudhole. He hurt her finger because he's a grown ass man vs a lil ass woman.