“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
PAWGing seems hella stressful to me.

Tried that shyt… and when I realized I couldn’t really check her without worrying about how it might look to other people or how she might take it because she’s not used to how our people speak, it was a wrap.

:whoa:

She fukking bit my hand on some weird shyt while I was breaking her back and I told her chill. She did it again and I stopped mid stroke, got up, got dressed and dipped. I wanted to slap the shyt out of her, but even my stern demeanor made her cry after that happened. No thanks.

:francis:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
All though he's right and I want him to succeed in getting his career back....

This "black vs my evil ex-white woman", "holding me down like Coretta Scott King", The "Culture" narrative he's spinning is only making things worse.
It would work in the 90s but now he's only being made fun of behind it.

Pawgers gotta go back to only loving white women in spirit cause yall been down bad forever.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
All though he's right and I want him to succeed in getting his career back....

This "black vs my evil ex-white woman", "holding me down like Coretta Scott King", The "Culture" narrative he's spinning is only making things worse.
It would work in the 90s but now he's only being made fun of behind it.

Pawgers gotta go back to only loving white women in spirit cause yall been down bad forever.
Let ‘em pawg :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Definitely a railroading, especially after transcripts

A knocked candle on the floor from a previous argument that has nothing to do with this and a conversation with analogies on how not to act like a drunk in public doesn’t justify a guilt verdict amongst his “peers”..

And why was his own injuries not admissible in court? So she can snatch his shyt and physically assault breh as he runs 18 blocks to get away from her but she’s the abused because she has drinking issues and decides to record arguments without his consent?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He’s going the right way with this.

Being called an “abuser” after this

:camby:The RAILROADING is becoming clearer to people.

BECOMING clear?

Any nikka should’ve known a week after he was arrested this was a setup and the fix was in. The Prosecution’s case was so weak they had to utilize a completely unrelated recording from a year back of him being mad that she was a drunk and telling her to be more like Coretta Scott King to….make the case that he’s physically abusive?

Dude’s one and only crime was messing with a white woman. A crime EVERY nikka should know doesn’t end well.