“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Tried that shyt… and when I realized I couldn’t really check her without worrying about how it might look to other people or how she might take it because she’s not used to how our people speak, it was a wrap.

:whoa:

She fukking bit my hand on some weird shyt while I was breaking her back and I told her chill. She did it again and I stopped mid stroke, got up, got dressed and dipped. I wanted to slap the shyt out of her, but even my stern demeanor made her cry after that happened. No thanks.

:francis:
Hold on. :jbhmm:I don’t mean to nitpick but how exactly would you have spoken to/corrected her if she was Black?

Daps
I have a question for you

Are you a Coretta?
giphy.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hold on. :jbhmm:I don’t mean to nitpick but how exactly would you have spoken to/corrected her if she was Black?
First bite: *stop stroking* “Look… I’m not into biting and it takes me out of the moment. I get that you excited because I’m killing it, but please don’t bite me.”

Second bite: “Have you lost your fukking mind?!

:damn:

I told you not to bite me and you bite me harder? What the fukk is wrong with you? Lose my number!”

*She had a cacette roommate. I wasn’t trying to make a scene. That shyt hurt though.

:sadcam: