“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Also when I mentioned the Coretta Scott King thing I'm not talking about the audio released. I'm talking about this:

Like come on bro.... stop.

Breh gotta have a fetish for Coretta Scott King :dead:

This keeps coming up too much not to be a fixation

Probably makes Meagan dress up as her in the bedroom :laff:

Last edited:
Daps
First bite: *stop stroking* “Look… I’m not into biting and it takes me out of the moment. I get that you excited because I’m killing it, but please don’t bite me.”

Second bite: “Have you lost your fukking mind?!

:damn:

I told you not to bite me and you bite me harder? What the fukk is wrong with you? Lose my number!”

*She had a cacette roommate. I wasn’t trying to make a scene. That shyt hurt though.

:sadcam:

That biting foolery turns me on. Me and this woman be kissing for like 10 minutes straight and like every 3 minutes or so, she bites my tongue and holds it. Hurts but it feels so good :ohlawd:

Daps
In any scenario his argument would be acceptible and his life would continue like it was. But this is hollywood breh. 99% of your employers are white. You need to be remourseful and apologetic guy now not Malcolm X.

Yep. You can't take the race angle when you chose this chic, breh. :skip:

This ain't a random white woman who falsely accused you, this the woman you was sleeping with. Yall was together. :skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Im not listening to this interview, but did he actually say this???

He would be a bigger moron than I thought
The moment she talking about her head hurt, and she wanna go to the doctor, and she won't tell nobody, everything that happened before that is irrelevant.

He needs to just stop, Disney just laughing at him at this point.