“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coretta is pretty much the prototype

Pretty
Quiet in public
Light skinned
Functioning Womb
Real hair
No tats
No Bbl
Forgives you if you cheat with PAWGs
Won't fukk any of the homies even after you die

A lot of us need a Coretta. :wow:

most dudes really not worthy of that sort of treatment, stop advocating for every tom dikk and jamal to get a coretta.

thats how you get all these bitter ass women out there

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hold up he pulls her out the Uber and then HE runs from her:wtf:

Brehs explain this to me I wasn’t following this shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Hold up he pulls her out the Uber and then HE runs from her:wtf:

Brehs explain this to me I wasn’t following this shyt.

He pushes her back into the Uber, that's allegedly how she was injured, he runs away from her after.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
most dudes really not worthy of that sort of treatment, stop advocating for every tom dikk and jamal to get a coretta.

thats how you get all these bitter ass women out there
Oh. I see you're on a different program. I'm just speaking to my kind. Move along respectfully.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tried that shyt… and when I realized I couldn’t really check her without worrying about how it might look to other people or how she might take it because she’s not used to how our people speak, it was a wrap.

:whoa:

She fukking bit my hand on some weird shyt while I was breaking her back and I told her chill. She did it again and I stopped mid stroke, got up, got dressed and dipped. I wanted to slap the shyt out of her, but even my stern demeanor made her cry after that happened. No thanks.

:francis:
bytch recorded that Corretta comment thinking he was gonna cuss him out and held that shyt for awhile she was planning to do this to him the whole time.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Your quite right

However the rumor is that Megan was the woman who was texting him that night. So if Jonathan was planning on dropping that white girl and getting with Megan he was more Russell Wilson than Kanye West
I mean, that better be the case because she looks crazy