If you were invited for a third job interview, would you go? UPDATE: THIRD INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK VIA ZOOM

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a call today from the recruiter saying that the Head of Ops would like to see me (why?).

Initially they wanted another face to face meeting but I managed to get this arranged through zoom instead.

Recruiter gave me a heads up that they want to find out if I'm going to be committed to this role. Pretty sure we already discussed this in the second interview.

Now I have to wait another week for the zoom interview. God knows how long will they take after to make a decision.

The wait is killing me.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If you were unemployed and desperate for work then ofcourse but what if you already had a job?

Long story short, I have applied for this job that I really want. I had a initial interview through Zoom which went well.

Then I was invited to do this online questionnaire so they can see what my personality is like.

After this I was invited for a face to face interview which lasted over a hour and at the end I was told by the interviewer that he will be passing feedback to the Managing Director. He said the Managing Director would most likely want to meet me as well.

Here is where I stand. I have no issue having another remote meeting with the manager through Zoom but I would feel frustrated if this has to be face to face.

I think its unfair for me to book time off work again and travel there which by no means is close.

What are your thoughts about a third interview? I was previously only aware about a second interview in job applications lol
I’ve experienced a 6 stage interview process from call with recruiter, interview with team lead, potential coworker, case assignment, panel interview presenting the case, final on-site meeting in another city that I would’ve had to fly to with head of the division.

Made it up until the case assignment when them racist mfers sent me the “sorry we have moved onto more qualified candidates” :mjpls:

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you need to ask questions at the end of every interview?

I already asked questions at the end of my second interview which were answered.

I don't know if I would look bad if I had no questions to ask at the end of the third interview but I legit have nothing left to ask.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Do you need to ask questions at the end of every interview?

I already asked questions at the end of my second interview which were answered.

I don't know if I would look bad if I had no questions to ask at the end of the third interview but I legit have nothing left to ask.

Always ask questions.

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the third interview went terrible :laugh:

One thing which is confusing the hell out of me is that the two interviewers (one being the head of ops!) were really trying to put me off this job. I kept saying I can handle it etc. but that didn't stop them. I was beginning to get annoyed as hell after a bit lol

They did that in the first two interviews as well but I did not take much notice then.

I emailed the recruiter straightaway and am waiting to hear back from her.

Has this happened to any else before? The interviewers themselves trying to turn you away from the job?

Don't know what the fukk is going on.