If you worth 100 million dollars ..are you booking 2 queen bed with your couzin ?

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They're cousins. From the ghettos of Philly. One of them was locked up for like 10 years. I'm pretty sure they've slept in worse conditions then a 2 bed room motel. That being said they do need better accommodations they making to much money to not have their own room:pachaha:

Sharing a room probably keeps them both faithful on the road. They stay up cracking jokes and doing dumb shyt instead of possibly being tempted by groupies

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People weirdos. Internet got too many lames with a voice out here. You got a dude trying to clown who beat women and fetuses and openly admits to being gay. Just lame shyt.

Beating a fetus is wild when you say it out loud.
Sometimes its easy to forget how much of a dirt bag Joe really is

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Pot to Kettle

joe-budden-podcast.gif

Daps
We as a society has to stop with the living conditions or how someone should be living. This is the same way if a billionaire drives a Honda but don't drive a Rolls Royce or Bentley. It's stupid commentary.

My point is “stupid commentary” is the bread and butter for these guys. Why grandstand on this when the light is shined their way? :skip:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don't know if he still does, but Cam used to have spots in every city he'd spend a substantial amount of time time in. Boston, Austin, Miami, Reno, Nevada, etc

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: It depends on which cousin

:hubie: Not even gonna @ the cuz

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said the hotel was limited and they probably wasn't even staying for 8 hours or more. I don't see what the big deal is and they blood cousins like I dont understand the backlash or clowning
It’s crazy that this is a big deal cause I’d definitely share a room (not a bed) wit my cuzzo.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sharing a room probably keeps them both faithful on the road. They stay up cracking jokes and doing dumb shyt instead of possibly being tempted by groupies
Gillie married but I thought wallo was single, I know he broke up with that big booty broad from Bmore

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I honestly don't see a problem with their setup. They know each other and it doesn't appear that it's because their broke.

Now for me, there are rules to sharing a room with a dude. There should never be three or more dudes sharing one hotel room. Period. There should never be two dudes sharing one bed. Period.

:hubie:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
They said the hotel was limited and they probably wasn't even staying for 8 hours or more. I don't see what the big deal is and they blood cousins like I dont understand the backlash or clowning
I'm not sure why people are clowning it either. They're legit cousins and it's two queen beds. So are they both supposed to just have separate Suites or something? They seem to be constantly on the road so that can add up easily. This seems like a more financially smart move but I know all the fronter and frauds on social media will tell you otherwise

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy that this is a big deal cause I’d definitely share a room (not a bed) wit my cuzzo.
It's definitely weird that this is what they're clowning them for. I still do this with my cousins right now if we go on a trip. It's two separate queen beds. Only a goofy would spend hundreds of dollars extra just to prove that they got it.