• Millions

Votes: 71 69.6%

• Total voters

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m taking the money. The question was about love. Not trust. You could do some fukked up shyt and lose her trust. Even tho she still loves you she’s gonna dip. So now you out a woman and money

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Love.

If she can cook, suck, fukk, has a well-adjusted head on her shoulders, give me a child or two and doesn't turn into a portable earthquake; I'd take the money I make now and find true love. That's a bomb ass feeling being in love.

shyt gets fake the more money you have.

There is however an equilibrium. Like I wouldn't to be dead broke and in love. And rich with a bunch of people using me.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
im not gonna get too caught up in breaking down a hypothetical, but no woman is putting 2 million dollars in my pocket :dead: you guys are trying to add something to the scenario. it says true love, that's it

:skip: B bu but if we both taking home 60 thou-wow a year, that's $2 million after 17 years. :troll:

Daps
This needs more context.

Love seems like the better choice, BUT, what if your true love is ugly? Every single one of us has met a woman who may have been a good woman, but we weren’t attracted to her. The same is true for a lot of women. They meet men who would treat them like queens, but there is no physical attraction. (I have a feeling this is what a lot of y’all experience when you claim to have problems with women.)

:hubie:

Anyone who has seen Love Is Blind knows love is not blind. The couple can seem head over heels in the pods, but when they see each other, the chemistry is gone, because most people need physical attraction in order to be intimate. This is a person you have to look at every day of your life. Relationships are a lot of work. If the physical is not there, you are not going to put as much effort into pleasing that person.

For instance:

josh-demas-and-jackie-bonds-right-marshall-glaze-at-the-love-is-blind-reunion-on-april-16-2023.jpg

She chose the guy on the right. But she wasn’t into him physically. Then she saw the guy on the left, the one she didn’t choose, got with him, and he smashed immediately. They broke up too, but she has issues. You could say she should have stayed with the “good guy”, but you can tell when a woman isn’t feeling you like that. That’s not fair to him either.

So, I’m taking the money. I say this as a married man.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I've learned in life that a woman's love is nothing without respect. A woman can love you but fukk somebody else. If she respects you she wouldn't.

All my exes still love me but I wouldn't go back to any of them.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Considering the parameters, everlasting love is the only option. That lil money ain't gone guarantee your bytch won't cheat on you. She might actually get you laced up so she can enjoy her life how you thought you was gone live yours

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Either y'all are baking in a whole lot of assumptions or you're not thinking this through.

I'm sure many of us had at least one person love us. It ain't difficult to replicate given enough time with someone. Certainty not 2 million dollars in terms of difficulty.

Also, since we're putting a number on it, how would a woman even demonstrate 2M in value? Y'all better come with a lot more than cook, clean, fukk, and holding hands on adventures.