If your bro/sis cheated on their spouse, would you still love them?

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Let's say your bro/sis been married for a while with kids. You don't even look at their partner as inlaws you consider them blood, the bond is that strong. But your bro/sis has an affair and eventually leaves their marriage to be with that person.

Do you still respect your bro/sis? Would you still have contact with them and would you accept their new relationship?

And the inlaws that you became real close with...do you still keep in contact and maintain that relationship?

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My siblings relationships ain't got shyt to do with me pass subbing in as a secondary to whup some ass for whatever justified reason. :demonic:

That and protect my nieces and nephews from growing up in a bad home 'cause we sure as fukk ain't and that trend ain't gonna be broken if I can help it. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You don't know what's going on with anyone's relationship, all the details and how it may fall apart. Even your family. You'll hear things, they'll tell u things but even then you are getting one side of the story. I don't condone cheating ever but it's not grounds for me to stop talkin to 'em