IG Model Exposes Rapper Future (Video & Pics Inside)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Ciara dodged a bullet with this guy.
:russ::mjlol: dodged a bullet? with this guy? bih the bullet hit her right in the heart

:mjlol: she let a nikka with 12 baby moms fukk raw

got pregnant

got engnaged to the nikka

nikka got tired of her dropped her quick

then found a lame nice guy to wife her dumb decisions having ass

yall girls always let the thugs mistreat u then run to the nerdy nikka cause none of the thugs not wifing no girls with kids:mjlol:

We seen this story time and time again

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hope this dumbass did not have his kid around some groupie. And if the kid was there its weird for her to ask about the child. I hope the child was in another room, sleeping or something. Why logical reason would she have to ask that besides some bullshyt? Its one thing if the kid woke up while she was there, its weird to be asking about the child when they are not up, in the same room, etc. These dudes are too open with random ass females. Like just being cute and having a fat ass allows women all kind of access into these thirsty dudes life. Bringing her around his kids, mama, car, house, money, etc. That's why these fools are getting robbed all the time, they're just not reporting it as much as it happens.
It's obvious she was in the bathroom. Then she was on her way out the bathroom. Probably butt naked. She asked where the kid is so the kid don't see her naked ass coming out

Probably did what all our parents did. Send your little ass into another room and put you in front of the tv. fukk. Then check on you when you it's done while the other one goes to the bathroom to clean up

p*ssy getting 101

Daps
Reppin
St louis
herpes from a hug bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Foul.

I ain't trying to be funny but a child shouldn't be present when grown folk shyt is taking place. Especially SEX. I don't know why this new era of nikkas & niggettes can't be discreet about the things they do instead of broadcasting it to the world.

Future should have known better.
Lmao!!!!