Iggy Azalea mad over Snoop's IG pic Update: Nick Young Responds, T.I. Makes Snoop Apologize

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Iggy is the WORSTT but lets be honest she's no less manufactured than say a lil Kim /foxy who were just bytches who looked good who knew how to deliver the rhymes their male counterparts wrote for them (BIG jay Nas etc) ...only diff is she's a white bytch :manny:

This is nothing new, they do it w pop artists all the time now they're starting to do it w rap ...she's no different from a Rihanna or any other pop act who has ppl write for them ....at least Kim n foxy had dope ghostwriters

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Iggy is the WORSTT but lets be honest she's no less manufactured than say a lil Kim /foxy who were just bytches who looked good who knew how to deliver the rhymes their male counterparts wrote for them (BIG jay Nas etc) ...only diff is she's a white bytch :manny:

This is nothing new, they do it w pop artists all the time now they're starting to do it w rap ...she's no different from a Rihanna or any other pop act who has ppl write for them ....at least Kim n foxy had dope ghostwriters
Fucc all this fake bullshyt

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

foxy and kim could flow and they had tolerable voices

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
do we really know what he said, tho? Has it been reported at all?

On anotha note, Star has been around forever. Never really fukked with him. But I gotta tune into him more. Maybe it's because he's on this low budget shyt and seems just a tad, just a tad bit humbled... but he has always been so pointed and sharp with his opinion.

sir...............star is the truth

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

True dat.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Why would they when she would just end up dissing them a weeks down the line. Azaelia Banks came out her face and started attacking T.I's family and invited a confrontation "come see me". Iggy was just minding her business. Don't let the facts get in the way though
Ti last hope for making money is iggy, thats why he said something to snoop

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

snoop always been a punk bytch....pac punched him in the stomach and had snoop in a fetal position

WILLOWSMITH

Banned
Daps
im a young black girl from Africa(SA) and snoop dogg looks like a dog and iggy looks like doug with a fake butt