Ill Will Vs. Hollow Da Don

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I got Hollow 2-1. Good to see him back in form. One of the best to ever do it
ditto. the rust is gone. glad some of these legends arent just coming back for a check and just dub public opinion because they know better than the people theyre rapping for.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than the DNA battle, because of some of the stuff he was doing, I’ve had Hollow either winning convincingly or 2-1 these last couple of years.
Yup. Definitely beat Gotti. I got him 3-0 in this one. Had him beating Nitty.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
One of those battles where both emcees fully did what it is they do so it’s hard to call. Dope, debatable battle.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than the DNA battle, because of some of the stuff he was doing, I’ve had Hollow either winning convincingly or 2-1 these last couple of years.
How far back is a coupe of years?

Math bodied him in 2019 and I think hollow didn’t recover from that for at least a battle or two after

JBQH

Pro
Daps
How far back is a coupe of years?

Math bodied him in 2019 and I think hollow didn’t recover from that for at least a battle or two after

Understandable, I’m talking 2+ years give or take a few months. Who did you have him convincingly losing against outside of Math? Also, like you said that one was early 2019 so 4 years ago. I haven’t had him losing myself. Even the DNA battle I rock with his material way more he just had a lot going on during the battle and didn’t deliver it as well as I think he could’ve. I watched him versus ILL WILL again the other day and I switched back to having him winning. Very good battle