I'm 35. Why do I feel so fukking....OLD!!!????

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was living crazy from Id say 13/14 to 34. Just living life on the edge. I have stories for days.

I was partying hard going to raves techno clubs, traveled a bunch been to so many different states and countries....went to many concerts, I was in a punk band in the late 90s to early 2000s was in a break dancing/house dancing crew, I did graffiti, i sold some drugs, I worked on wall street, I was on MTV, I was homeless, I ran a clothing boutique, i graduated college with two degrees, went to jail three times, I did three radio shows, hung out with celebrities and did coke in bathrooms in Brooklyn VIP sections, shagged a bunch of girls...

I can honestly say Ive done every drug in the book with the exception of heroin. Not something to be proud of.

But Ive been through alot and Im still alive to tell the tale.

Part of me just wants to kick all the negative stuff and give my life back to our lord savior jesus chirst...and become a preacher.
:blessed:

No I am not joking when I say that.
How u travel so much and hang with celebrities??

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
This coupled with not drinking has me feeling 25 at 37. :dame:
Its great breh :wow:

At 32 i havent lost any athleticism yet. Im actually getting more athletic by fixing muscle imbalances and flat feet i always had :dame:

It helps alot with increasing your blood flow too. Just eat some strawberries and blueberries and you'll be giving the pipe to your woman like one of those high voltage sex machines :krs:

:dame:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
You're only young as how you feel.

Late not, Let not the number of your age determine how youthful that you may feel in the inside.

With that now spoken, grow the energy of your mind channel itself to the fountain of immortality.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Are you just insecure about something that's making you feel old?