I'm a 35-year-old virgin and I won't have sex before marriage. The 9 men I've dated so far have been jerks about it.

Daps
I respect her strength in keeping her convictions. Whole lotta egos getting crushed when they don't get the chance for the slide in. Best believe she wants to have that cervix bruised but she ain't going for the okie doke. She grew up watching her daddy fukk up and around on her mama and refused them junky ass selections he chose who were no doubt giving him the feeling of similar to himself. I work with a bunch of old Indian women 55 plus, and some of them dragging wagon walking around looking pent up and sad.......I find the deviant in me wants to engage and see what happens......but I don't need no murder suicide going on because they most definitely would not trying to go home........congrats to whoever cracks that.......that grunt/moan/grimace she gone let out is gone be an instant nut......lucky fukker

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Only issue I have here is that she’s embracing traditional values of her culture and family but doesn’t want to abide by the other side which would call for her father to arrange a marriage on her behalf.

Seems to me that you can’t “halfway” through customs and cultural traditions and complain when you only get half results. I don’t think anyone with a brain would deny her her rights to her own virginity and wanting to wait for marriage. But its 2022, she’s 35 living in AMERICA where sex is as casual as brunch and she thinks she’s going to find someone OUTSIDE of her culture whose going to wait? shyt don’t work like that.

Also she should have done a better job explaining what made the men she dated “jerks” because the examples she gave sounded like men simply and politely exercising THEIR rights than jerks. One dude even told her he straight up wasn’t what she was looking for and bounced. He didn’t lie or sell her a dream he kept it real. Thats not a jerk thats an honest and respectful individual.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Only issue I have here is that she’s embracing traditional values of her culture and family but doesn’t want to abide by the other side which would call for her father to arrange a marriage on her behalf.

Seems to me that you can’t “halfway” through customs and cultural traditions and complain when you only get half results. I don’t think anyone with a brain would deny her her rights to her own virginity and wanting to wait for marriage. But its 2022, she’s 35 living in AMERICA where sex is as casual as brunch and she thinks she’s going to find someone OUTSIDE of her culture whose going to wait? shyt don’t work like that.

Also she should have done a better job explaining what made the men she dated “jerks” because the examples she gave sounded like men simply and politely exercising THEIR rights than jerks. One dude even told her he straight up wasn’t what she was looking for and bounced. He didn’t lie or sell her a dream he kept it real. Thats not a jerk thats an honest and respectful individual.

True. She wants to be modern and traditional at the same time. She's likely turned off by traditional Indian men. Instead she wants modern American men to court her like an Indian man would lol. Doesn't work like that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Lets be reality. I'm in NJ in know women like her. She wants all the benefits of an arranged marriage and the benefits of getting some one she is attracted to. This is an issue with Indian and Muslim women raised in America they want the benefits of their parents traditions and the independence of modern feminists and she's realizing maybe too late that the two don't jive well together. On top of the fact that she probably needs some type of therapy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this and the Lolo thread, The Coli has been repeatedly disrespecting the very type of women they say they want. :jbhmm:

The issue is why wait until you're 35? A 21 year old virgin is great. But by 35 you've already lost your best years.

After a certain age being a virgin is no longer that valuable for a woman.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

And this is why by the end of the article I didnt care

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
honestly I’m not surprised by some of the responses in this thread. Complain about women not being traditional and being hoes then shame a virgin for waiting for marriage :dead: I just. I think you guys won’t be happy until all women just disappear.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
honestly I’m not surprised by some of the responses in this thread. Complain about women not being traditional and being hoes then shame a virgin for waiting for marriage :dead: I just. I think you guys won’t be happy until all women just disappear.
Not about her being a virgin it's about her being old ,

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Buy a dog die alone, nothing wrong with being a V, but you have no prospects, you getting older, I’m sure it’s become your thing, it leads the conversation, and defines you, and the men have no desire to marry an ok at best 35 yo woman that ain’t fukkin