I'm a 35-year-old virgin and I won't have sex before marriage. The 9 men I've dated so far have been jerks about it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
honestly I’m not surprised by some of the responses in this thread. Complain about women not being traditional and being hoes then shame a virgin for waiting for marriage :dead: I just. I think you guys won’t be happy until all women just disappear.
I don’t know her intimately, but from the conversation, it defines her, and i pick up she’s not genuinely fun to be around, because how especially in their culture she went this long and no one gets on a knee so what’s more likely her the problem, or the field

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
honestly I’m not surprised by some of the responses in this thread. Complain about women not being traditional and being hoes then shame a virgin for waiting for marriage :dead: I just. I think you guys won’t be happy until all women just disappear.
Men love hoes but been shamed to admit it. That gah gah 😩 3000 comes from lots of practice. She wasn’t born with it, she got sworn in it.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
As a modern, first-generation Indian American, I'm pleased to uphold the traditional values of the country where my parents were raised. Sex before marriage is taboo in India.
isn't this the country where a woman walking alone automatically gets gang raped like lions jumping on a antelope?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
22romeo-superJumbo.jpg

fukking hilarious and……

170925103306419382.jpg

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Like other said she’s playing both sides of wanting a traditional courtship but from a man who’s open to new values that she finds attractive and checks all her boxes.. nothing wrong with that but as time goes the harder it is to find that person … and now she 35 so she gotta stand down in her convictions :mjgrin::snoop: