I'm A Black Christian

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I did. The protagonist is cool as fukk. But that tragic ending:mjcry:. I give it 3/5 stars but as far as young adult fantasy novels go the spiritual successor called the "quran" is just so much better. Better main character, cooler cameos, better plot too
Quran gets 2 stars from me, a bible rip off written to speed up the apocolypse

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You callin me delusional and being condescending but I need to grow up?:mjpls:

Call me delusional but since I've been saved I've never felt safer and more sure of my life, which is why I ain't mad at ya'll:sas1:

Also I just answered that the best I could, you seem like you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Also are you suggesting God enabled them to execute 9/11? If so I think someone did and it was most likely The Synagogue and it's members so in a way a god by another name did allow and encourage it
when you say 'saved', do you mean you deluded yourself into believing you made it onto a jewish zombies 'good list' by repeating his name?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Atheists gotta be the most miserable people out there. Look at this thread, :umad: for no reason

:dead:
Agnostic here. I think there probably isn't any kind of silly ass God, especially not in the way those retards who bathed once a year 2000 years ago wrote about.

The thing i hate the most about religion is seeing people make decisions based on literally some of the worst fiction I've ever read.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also are you suggesting God enabled them to execute 9/11? If so I think someone did and it was most likely The Synagogue and it's members so in a way a god by another name did allow and encourage it
last i checked, he was in power

and if he isnt in power, why pray to him? now this one id like an answer to :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I did. The protagonist is cool as fukk. But that tragic ending:mjcry:. I give it 3/5 stars but as far as young adult fantasy novels go the spiritual successor called the "quran" is just so much better. Better main character, cooler cameos, better plot too
Wish someone with better imagination existed back then. Like what if we were able to send Stephen King or Isaac Asimov back in time to create the religion that would guide us. The world would probably be that much cooler

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Atheists gotta be the most miserable people out there. Look at this thread, :umad: for no reason

It's not for no reason, the bible even speaks about people acting this way, we already saw it with S and G and history is repeating itself, nothing is new under the sun

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
1) From what I gather in the book we broke a covenant we made with god and as a result were sent into servitude or "slavery"

I'm still actually looking into this, the bible seems to be suggesting that AA actually ain't from Africa
which is interesting to me because I've been looking into Olmec culture a lot and old European explorers righting about going to Egypt and sailing from Africa to a land with other black folk. The bible seems to fill in gaps of info and history the white man corrupted,

2) yes, that don't me do it though:birdman:

@Marvel @QamYasharahla :lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when you say 'saved', do you mean you deluded yourself into believing you made it onto a jewish zombies 'good list' by repeating his name?
Yoooooooo. These nikkas really think it's some Santa Claus shyt like that. Only instead of presents they get eternal life in the gotdamn clouds

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
nikka stfu. I hate how yall mothafukkas act like babies when it comes to religion. Thats cuz yall lowkey insecure about ur belief becuz u kno it dont make no goddamn sense.

I can call a nikka an idiot for every other thing, but when it comes to religion suddenly dat make me a snobbish condescending individual?

nikka take the criticism like a man :mjlol:

What doesn't make sense about it? If you really study religion and see how the world is today, it goes hand and hand. You Atheist first point of attack is Jesus being white, what the hell else you think these ppl were going to potray him as, black? Come on now you know better!

But some atoms appearing from out of nowhere for no reason with no logic, is how the world started, Big Bang explosion :comeon:
Based on some man-made calculations

Which one so more dumb?

In my opinion yours do, and we have way more facts to back it then y'all do :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But some atoms appearing from out of nowhere for no reason with no logic, is how the world started, Big Bang explosion :comeon:
but thats how you believe 'god' got here :dead:

why do i have to explain how the earth got here? if god was always just here, why cant the universe be?

you christian fools get to present that lazy ass answer, but i dont?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
last i checked, he was in power

and if he isnt in power, why pray to him? now this one id like an answer to :mjlol:
He is in power...of our souls and the universe but will god stop you from grabbing a gun and shooting someone?

I can tell you do this on the regular and you're leading me into the "free will" section:mjpls: which is outside of our real understanding with his way being higher.

People pray to god for their own reasons, just like you attack the religious for your own reasons:mjpls:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Wish someone with better imagination existed back then. Like what if we were able to send Stephen King or Isaac Asimov back in time to create the religion that would guide us. The world would probably be that much cooler

We might actually be advancing science trying to open portals to planet x :lolbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What doesn't make sense about it? If you really study religion and see how the world is today, it goes hand and hand. You Atheist first point of attack is Jesus being white, what the hell else you think these ppl were going to potray him as, black? Come on now you know better!

Based on some man-made calculations

Which one so more dumb?

In my opinion yours do, and we have way more facts to back it then y'all do :manny:
Breh you have zero facts except that some of the people in these stories existed. Spare me. That's fukking retarded