I'm A Black Christian

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Beware my brother @Vonte3000 , for ye walk amongst wolves seeking to destroy and devour all that ye believe in. The Bible tells us do not give place to the devil. Meaning, do not put thyself in positions of which ye can be attacked without being armed with the armor of God. I pray ye strength, my friend.
:salute:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
but thats how you believe 'god' got here :dead:

why do i have to explain how the earth got here? if god was always just here, why cant the universe be?

you christian fools get to present that lazy ass answer, but i dont?

Universe be from what? See we can easily play that game...

Like I said if you really study religion it goes hand and with the history of the world.

It's way deeper then Christmas not really being Jesus birthday and all that other BS, it obvious It's been doctored over time by man.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Universe be from what? See we can easily play that game...
so lets play it :heh:

christians claim 'god was always just here'. if you can be that lazy about his origin, why am i compelled to answer where the universe came from?

frankly i dont think either question is for humans to know. i ADMIT that i have no idea why im here, but ill be goddamned if im gonna play pretend about a single father watching me from the clouds with his cuckolded son :mjlol:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It's almost like the bible is recounting history huh bruh:ohhh:

Crazy how hundreds of culture's all have a flood story:ohhh:

It's almost like a flood actually happened at some point:ohhh:

:krs:Breh you may be on to something...

I think it's called....

A bonfire fairytale :heh:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Thoughts on Catholicism :jbhmm:
Works from the Synagogue of Satan, they lead people astray and have them pray to Caesar Borgia and a false appointed leader like the pope

Just as The Bible was used to control slaves it is used to control others in the world, they don't just want money they want people's souls for THEIR "god"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
so lets play it :heh:

christians claim 'god was always just here'. if you can be that lazy about his origin, why am i compelled to answer where the universe came from?

frankly i dont think either question is for humans to know. i ADMIT that i have no idea why im here, but ill be goddamned if im gonna play pretend about a single father watching me from the clouds with his cuckolded son :mjlol:

And that's all good Homie, but you Atheist always feel the need to claim "Christianity" as dumb and whatever' else y'all come up with, it's like y'all can't help yourselves, and I'm looking at y'all like "dudes really believe some explosion outta no where, is what created EVERYTHING sounds like a logical explanation for the world" sound crazy too me and un-logical :yeshrug:
See we all have opinions...

Again if you study religion it goes hand and hand with the history of the world

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Works from the Synagogue of Satan, they lead people astray and have them pray to Caesar Borgia and a false appointed leader like the pope

Just as The Bible was used to control slaves it is used to control others in the world, they don't just want money they want people's souls for THEIR "god"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Really? Because I was going to visit the Catholic Church. Also, The Bible is a religious book. You can't be a Christian without The Bible.