I'm feeling real sexy right now. IMO I'm in the top 20% of men. I'm a handsome mothafukka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm coming of age at age 29. I'm very sexy right now. My confidence in my looks are high. I went of a job interview for some bullshyt merchandising position and she told me she rather have me on the floor. I know its because I'm handsome and charismatic. Plus my potential coworkers look like the morlocks from X-Men. I'm blowing out the competition.

I was banging wicked by future. Windows rattling. feeling like hov in the song cry video. feeling like the fukking man.

I'm in the top 20% of men and never even knew it. My low self esteem blinded me. I'm very handsome. I have dimples, clear skin, a babyface, a unique complexion, with African features. I just started lining my beard up and I'm rocking a low skin Cesar shadow cut. I'm unstoppable looks wise. IMO I got trey Songz and Chris brown beat. nikkas not on my level. fukk em, they got money and fame...that's it.

I was too fly today. The outfit I had on was stupid. Dark fitted navy blue pants. Dark fitted navy blue dress shirt. Black undershirt tucked into my pants and a fresh pair of vans. I wish the paparazzi was there. I was flyer then a propeller man.

I changed my style up. I wear button up dress shirts. tight slim fitted outfits, causal shoes. I'm retiring sneakers and Timbs. I'm too grown for that shyt, I'm really to hang em up.

My 30s is going to be dope. Wisdom, experience, skill level at my craft is high, I have my plan, im handsome, I'm confident...Only missing one thing..that's money. Once I get the bag my chyper will be complete

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think that anyone cares?
@wickedsm care....if u dont like put me on ignore...i keep telling yall this....im never going to stop, never going to fall off, never going to be here looking crazy....all skinny fat, all musty, slim jeans not fitting properly, breathe stinking....not me , man fukk that....

no matter how many Ls I take man I always bounced back which show me...Im a bad motherfukker man...im the real deal...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
high self esteem is attractive,
glad youre having a good day X
thank you....yeah this is a good day. Once I get this money...im travelling globe...live out my dreams...im getting close...just a little more grind, but its coming...im 100% sure of it

peppe

Superstar
Daps
after his last thread backfire now this :mjlol: this guy just keeps on giving:lolbron: