I'm feeling real sexy right now. IMO I'm in the top 20% of men. I'm a handsome mothafukka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about to be in japan....kyoto...going to africa...im going to the "bad" parts no tourist shyt....i visiting the real parts...i want to see the people...help them, live agmonst them...

im going to wandering like kane from fu....wander the earth like............ j electronica....fly shyt....this that next level shyt...nikkas hustling for a BMW...nikka im hustling for the globe

im going to easter island.....man im going to do it REAL BIG!!!..going to be like a black waldo....I'm going everywhere man.....I'm from buffalo I wasn't never suppose to be shyt....but watch me

I'm never going to fall off...never going to bend...never going to break....never going to fold

my destiny was to be great.....

just have to maintain my discipline and this new inner peace acceptance steez...the most high will work it out....just have to keep my intentions pure ....continue to be a righteous man

I can feel it coming man...this close, i can feel it...its a little more grind...its coming

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You the type of nikka to look in a mirror and get an erection
as i should....what the fukk do low self esteem get you?

a dry dikk...being mad at the world all the time...hating women for no reason, a min wage job, a foot up the ass,

man fukk that shyt....all black men should think theyre handsome , talented and smart...

if you dont then youre going to get left behind and the guys like me are coming for the chicks, the money, the glory and then were going to put the young fly dudes on

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
matter of fact...now that I think about it...if you're a black man and not confident or want to be the best at everything...man you're a fakkit

what man dont want to be great?

nothing wrong with wanting money, woman, dressing nice, feeling good,,,,you BETTER fight for those things or another man will take them from you. Ill never be a man

whos wife is fukking a 15 year like that loser simp down in FL...man fukked that

they always try to hit brothers with that "be humble " shyt...nikka for what? for who? who the fukk are u being humble for stupid?

u only have to be humble for god....if u think otherwise you're a fukking cuck and part of the problem

our ancestors were slaves...man u damn right I'ma shine....anybody that don't like it got 2 options....either watch with envy or do your own thing....because I'm not

stopping....i don't give a fukk if somebody feel a type of way....if you're dusty...nikka u better get undusty by any means necessary like I did....yeah I'ma ex loser...now I'm sexy and grown...I'm like a caterpillar that evolved into a beautiful butterfly

ain't no chick going to be like "ol poor baby, hes dusty and its not his fault...I'm going to fukk him" Naw shes going to fukk the guy that's confident and feeling himself.

You gotta fight the demons and find inner peace and acceptance...once u do that u don't care about the world anymore...you're free

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly my mans just got a haircut.

I see you fam. :salute:
its deeper than that

everything is there....not just looks...my mind is right, im positive, im not angry or bitter, i ready to compete this mission...

My mental armor is totally impenetrable....my spirit is strong, my mind is sharp, my intentions are pure....

ready to complete this mission..hopefully I can be the one that change the poverty culture in my family... its a giant task but I think god blessed my something special to endure and push forward. Only thing I can think of that help me to this point is the lord. Damn sure isnt me, im just a human...So it it have to be a higher power...

I know I was destined for this man....destined to a great man....the most high provided with a mind, body and soul that's built for war. A war of epic proportions. A spiritual war down on earth that nobody can see but me... that may sound crazy to most but it makes all the sense in the world to me....and that's all that matters...

you don't need people to understand you, as long you understand .... you don't even have to talk about it....just let it transgress naturally