I'm feeling real sexy right now. IMO I'm in the top 20% of men. I'm a handsome mothafukka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the most positive thread from you in a long time. :ehh:
yeh no doubt

the moral is to gain inner peace and acceptable by detaching your from this wicked society

thats what people need to take from this...not just the fact that im fly and handsome....

Daps
So am i I but i'm still getting no play:mjcry: I hollered at a 19 yr old italian chick at the bus stop my game was:banderas: I just didn't give a fukk everyone been gassing me up at work so my confidence is through the roof

wouldn't give me the digits because she has a "boyfriend":troll:

but she was cool least she was honest not like those slappers(hoes in UK) slang) who give you their number at a club and then say no the next day

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
So am i I but i'm still getting no play:mjcry: I hollered at a 19 yr old italian chick at the bus stop my game was:banderas: I just didn't give a fukk everyone been gassing me up at work so my confidence is through the roof

wouldn't give me the digits because she has a "boyfriend":troll:

but she was cool least she was honest not like those slappers(hoes in UK) slang) who give you their number at a club and then say no the next day

This is next level c*ntery
:deadmanny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Right on my nikka.

ll1.gif

Daps
Never count yourself out as long as you breathing and making moves you still in the fight.:salute:

You may not blow up on your schedule but keep chipping away at it and it will happen eventually.

Be a marathoner win by being the last man standing fukk all the naysayers if you gotta eat humble pie and grind for a minute that's cool don't feel no shame about it.

Every dog has his day don't be mad cuz you ain't on right at this second pay your dues and your time will come.:blessed:

I disagree with you about Timbs tho:patrice:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Not to downplay your good day X, but I just got a job that pays $300 a day. Leave that retail bullshyt as soon as you can when you get your CDL.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX